Find better matches with our advanced
34 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 8:15pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
I’m also a determined weekend runner. Often you'll find me jetting through Golden Gate Park, exploring Lands End, or crossing the GG Bridge.
When I'm not running, I'm daydreaming about my next international adventure. Past adventures have included hiking the Inca Trail in Peru and kayaking in Thailand. More recently, I enjoyed some quality powder skiing in Niseko during my first visit to Japan -- can't wait to return. Next up, Switzerland, for some hiking in the Alps!
Books: Paradox of Choice, Outliers, Kite Runner
TV: The Colbert Report
2. Stephen Colbert
3. Keyboard shortcuts
4. The New York Times
5. My passport
6. A sense of adventure
1. A great job: I feel lucky that I have a job I'm excited to wake up to in the morning. I'm a computer scientist by training and get to practice my craft most days of the week. The local startup I work for really values my contribution and provides a kick-ass work environment.
2. Getting out and experiencing the world: there is so much going on in this world -- i want todo it all. Whether it's learning something new or going to some exotic location, life is too short to be a casual observer. In the past I've taken Salsa and glass-blowing lessons. Recently I joined a gym where I'm learning rock climbing and yoga. I also like to travel: recent trips include traveling to Peru, Kauai, Thailand, and Japan. Can't wait for my next adventure!
3. Meaningful relationships: With the right people, anything can be fun. In fact, most of the activities I fill my free time with are just excuses to hang out with the amazing people in my life.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.