I am brand new to online dating scene. I have to admit these percentages have been interesting and perplexing. Are we really enemies because you like cats and I like dogs, really? Maybe the dog and cat…
My three kids currently live with me full-time so my week is pretty full of getting through work, school, car pools, sports, homework, dinner etc… but really want to start carving time out for myself now. A work in progress.
I am not looking to rush into a serious relationship just for the sake of being in one. It has to be for real and if you meet someone and you hit it off then I think the rest happens naturally.
Anything below is a definite plus.
• Have a nice smile and show it often.
• Like to find the humor in life rather than complain about it.
• Like to be spontaneous.
• Like to read.
• Laugh at anything Mitch Hedburg said.
• Love sunsets
• Understand kid schedules.
• Like to spend time together but also like to have your own time, I like an independent woman.