Also, I know the difference between "there," "they're" and "their" as well as "your," "you're" and "yore" (apparently this is a big deal?).
- I played hockey growing up and through college. Though I had to hang up the pads, I'm always up for a game of shinny (if you know this term I can almost guarantee that I'll respond, haha!).
- I have a sister who is an engineer. She lived in India for 2 years and is much more interesting than me (she now lives in Cambodia). That said, I did get to travel around Southeast Asia with her.
- I'm a certified scuba diver and I've been diving in the South Pacific and Southeast Asia. It's really not so scary unless you start to run out of air (which is why I dive with my sister...she has small lungs so I can "borrow" some of hers when I inevitably run out!)
- I had an apple tree growing in my apartment for 4 years old that I grew from an apple seed in college (Honeycrisp, of course). Unfortunately, I asked someone (cough*my parents*cough) to look after it for a few weeks and now it's in critical condition.
- Breakfast is the best meal of the day, hands down. I love just about all breakfast foods (sans bacon) and it's really the main reason I learned how to cook (this is a loose interpretation of the word "cook").
- I usually preface my questions with "I have a question..." I have been doing it since I was a little boy and I can't stop myself.