Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Orlando, FL • Man
I’m looking for
- Men who like men
- Ages 25–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 5:08am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Liking animals more than people.
2. My sense of humor
3. Remembering weird facts about them, like their mother's name.
Movies that I can watch over and over again are my actual "favorites." These are those guilty pleasures where if they are on TV I have to watch them such as Clueless, Overboard, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Never Been Kissed, Selena, Cruel Intentions, and Christmas Vacation.
Some "classics" to me would be Wizard of Oz, Edward Scissorhands, Scream, Closer .
I do not go to the movies that much anymore, just forget it trying to get me to sit still for 2+ hours...
As for TV, I am typically multitasking when watching TV so I don't typically watch anything that requires too much of my attention. Because of this I am hooked to most things on Bravo especially Real Housewives of any city. I am a reality TV junkie an not afraid to admit it.
2. Air conditioning.
3. Good food.
5. My Iphone (I know, common answer and generic but its true)
6. Health.. feeling and being well.
2. Experiences or decisions that successful people have made to get them to where they are today.
3. Being happy and fulfilled.
I like to have fun, but I don't play games.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.