At heart I'm a minimalist and I think the happiest people are. I work a job I love then go home to those I love. I am the big O in the land of missing pieces. I'm not searching for someone to complete me, I'm offering an open door to whoever wants to join in.
I'm amazing in bed, I can sleep for days.
Music: Portishead, Pink Floyd, Black Angels, Sex Pistols, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, The Beatles, Ramones. I love music
One of my favorites
Books: Bukowski, Chuck Palahniuk, Hunter Thompson. I enjoy reading the paper when I'm in the mood to be pissed off about the world. If you're not pissed off about something your probably not paying attention.
Food: I enjoy cooking, You have to eat for the rest of your life so why not eat well.
Not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to F**k!!
*If you're lucky I'll cook you the Doc Special. It's my specialty.
2) Music, Without it I don't think I'd be able to get through my day.
3) My paints.
4) A strong drink (Jack Daniels three fingers, two cubes and a splash of soda for coloring )
5) Intelligent conversation (I love to chat with people who give more than one word answers.)
6) Coffee (Freshly ground none of that instant $#!+)
On occasion i've been known to make turkish coffee when I really need a boost.
2) If you think life is to short not to chase happiness.
3) If your also a happy drunk.
4) If sometimes you just want some one to talk to.
(Sometimes it's nice to be able to chat with a random stranger just to kill time or vent about your day because to be honest a lot of times that's exactly what I'm looking for when I'm here)