* MBTI: INTJ
* Sharp sense of humor.
* Likes stuff off the beaten path...adventurous.
* Culturally diverse and appreciate the differences in people.
* Photography. I bought a camera way out of my league and dying to learn how to use it.
* Records. I'm one of those dorks thumbing through record bins looking for that hidden gem.
* Seeing/experiencing new things.
* A neat bourbon and water. I'm from Kentucky...
* Attempt at cooking. If it turns out awful, the bourbon helps wash it down.
* Clubbing. Not my thing.
* Materialistic and pretentious people.
* Narrow minded people.
* Xenophobic? We probably won't work.
What I'm looking for, in order:
Option A: Relationship.
Option B: New friends. If our goals are different, what's wrong with meeting new people?