Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • F • Santa Cruz, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:58pm
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
2. Hiding the fact that I'm a coffee addict
3. Showing up to take care of whatever needs to be done, I'm the biggest supporter of my family and friends
4. "If you can't be a athlete...be an athletic supporter!" Pretty much sums up my time in P.E. Although I have been working out regularly and enjoying it!
5. Reading. I'm completely aware of how nerdy that sounds
6. Witty banter
7. Getting all A's. Yup.....double nerd.
8. Road trips, with appropriate road rage
9. Relating to my students, I really love my job.
10. Being committed to changing the focus of education
Movies- Princess Bride, Empire Records, Garden State, White Christmas, The Departed, Across the Universe, Hunger Games, Avatar, Ever After, Pride and Prejudice, Warm Bodies
Shows - Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Entourage, Orange is the New Black, Nashville, Vampire Diaries, Glee, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, New Girl, Downton Abbey
Music - NAKED SOUL, Spill Canvas, Dashboard Confessional, Adele, Bush, Brad Paisley, Boys Like Girls, James Taylor, Paramore, John Mayer, Lady Antebellum
Food - Enchiladas, Mocha Almond Fudge ice cream, Cheez-it's
3. My awesome family
5. My glasses/contacts, I'm pretty blind
6. My passport
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 27–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.