Some fun facts, since I don't really know what to write here...
- I may be 26, but apple juice and cheerios (separate, not mixed) are still my favorite snack.
- I am most comfortable in sweats and a t-shirt, but don't mind dressing up as well.
- Basketball, rugby, barefoot in the sand, thunderstorms, music, photography, and books are a few of my favorite things.
- Guys with tattoos or who play an instrument or ride a Harley always seem to catch my eye.
- Nothing is better than relaxing nights surrounded by good friends, good family, and good food.
- I think everything in life is about faith.
- Captain Morgan and I share a special bond.
- I can be kind of shy at first.
- I have 17 tattoos.
- I love taking long car rides and road trips - sometimes for no reason at all - and yes I do sing like I think I'm the next American Idol, although I can't really carry a tune.
- I own far too many hats.
- Hugs are my favorite.
- I want to learn how to play guitar and piano... and maybe drums.
- I love swings.. so if I'm ever having a bad day or you can't get a hold of me, check the nearest park's playground, I'll probably be on the swing-sets =)
- You're never too old to sit in and play board games...
- I still like to color aka I'm 5 at heart if you haven't gathered.
- I love to fish and camp. I may be a big city girl, but don't let that fool you, a quiet back road, hiking, outdoors = my happy place.
- If I could figure out how to rig it up, I'd probably have a hammock inside my apartment... One day...
- Learning sign language & how to use chopsticks (And kinda failing miserably at both...)
- Trying to master rock climbing... I'm not so good. But it's fun!
- Hanging out with my pup, going on little runs with him (best 5k buddy ever!)
- Drawing/Writing/Photography (according to friends & family)
- Witty comebacks
- Organizing (I'm a little bit of an organization freak...)
- Using "..." all the time... for no reason...
Movies: Anything scary or funny really... I'll watch anything though once... Some favorites - Boondock Saints, The Hangover, Elf, The Dark Knight, Amittyville Horror, Coach Carter, Remember the Titans... and so many more.
Music: Pretty much anything - Alternative, Top 40, Indie, Hip-Hop, Christian Rock, Punk... Some favs - Nine Days, Blink 182, Dave Matthews Band, Boyce Avenue, Third Day, Mayday Parade, Anberlin, 30 Seconds To Mars, Sublime, Third Eye Blind, Green Day, Kirkland, Sidewalk Prophets, Nelly, Maino, B.o.B., Eminem, Cedar Avenue and the list goes on and on...
Food: Chinese & Italian, yummmm =)
- My friends & family
- My faith/God
- My dog
- Comfy shorts & a sweatshirt
(In no particular order)
- Things I've heard or read about
- Life in general
- Friends & Family (what they're up to, how they're doing, etc... we are all scattered over the Midwest and such so I don't get to talk to them/see them as often as I'd like)
- New things I want to do (travel, learn an instrument, make a difference)