- I am a physical therapist, long term want to specialize in pediatrics.
- I may be 25, but apple juice and cheerios are still my favorite
- I am most comfortable in sweats and a t-shirt, but don't mind
dressing up as well.
- Basketball, rugby, barefoot in the sand, thunderstorms, music,
photography, and books are a few of my favorite things.
- Guys with tattoos (that have significant meaning), wear a
uniform/dress nice, or who play an instrument will always
catch my eye.
- I love to laugh.
- Nothing is better than relaxing nights surrounded by good
friends, good family, and good food.
- I think everything in life is about faith.
- I'm Italian and Irish.
- Captain Morgan and I share a special bond.
- I can be kind of shy but love an outgoing guy who can bring
out the best in me.
- I have 13 tattoos (all with important meaning to me), sorry
though - no tramp stamps here.
- I love taking long car rides and road trips - sometimes for no
reason at all - and yes I do sing like I think I'm the next
American Idol, although I can't really carry a tune.
- I own far too many hats.
- Hugs are my favorite.
- Cookie Monster is my homeboy.
- I want to learn how to play guitar and piano... and maybe
- I love swings.. so if I'm ever having a bad day or you can't get
a hold of me, check the nearest park's playground, I'll
probably be on the swing-sets =)
- You're never too old to sit in and play board games...
- I still like to color aka I'm 5 at heart if you haven't gathered.
- I love to fish and camp! (Somewhere deep inside me is a wanna be country girl apparently...)
- If I could figure out how to rig it up, I'd probably have a
hammock inside my apartment... One day...