Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Nov 15
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism but not too serious about it
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
bigfootjam San Francisco, California less loving
yankdoodles San Francisco, California less trusting
karpe_noktem San Francisco, California less loving
the_stanimal San Francisco, California more modern
theotherbastard San Francisco, California less loving
jcastro_1 San Francisco, California more introverted
jk1109 Oakland, California less kinky
thefourthcorner San Francisco, California less desiring of sex
Making omelets - I enjoy adding all sorts of ingredients to my omelets as I like to be adventurous in the kitchen. I have to add that applies to most aspects of my life too.
Making balloon animals - Okay, so I used to be really good at it when I was a kid but clowning around wasn't in my cards. Now I'm moving on to becoming an expert with the hula hoop. Always something to learn.
Movies - Shawshank Redemption, Real Genius, Weird Science, Goonies, It's a Wonderful Life, The Natural, Back to the Future and Field of Dreams, Love Actually, Y Tu Mama tambien, Breakfast club
Music - It all depends on what I'm feeling but my iPod is filled with everything including Rap, Latin, Classical, Folk and Electronica. Lately, Ive been hooked on Capital Cities, Stone foxes, Dirty Dozen Brass band, M83, The police, Passion Pit, The killers
I love live performances. Whether listening to a singer and bassist at a tiny neighborhood wine bar, to karaoke night, or checking out anything at the Fillmore (Love that place!).
Reading - I mostly read non-fiction, the NY Times, The Week magazine, more blogs than I care to think about, Moneyball, and many creative and business 'zines as well.
2) Trees - I love nature in all its forms. Ideal day for me would be hanging under an Acacia tree, reading a great book.
3) My Bike - Someday soon, I look forward to supping mine up with lights and more.
4) Hats - I love that they make a statement regardless of what you're wearing. They are just cool like that.
5) Choices - Whether it's choosing which shirt to wear, what flavor(s) of ice cream to eat or the ability to watch South Park *uncensored* on the internet, I like being able to choose.
6) My disco pants - Need I say more? :)
- Straight girls only
- Ages 28–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
2) You like helping little old ladies cross the street
3) You like to take three day weekends to warm beaches often
4) You like to wander
5) You enjoy eating at the bar
6) You have stupid human tricks to share with me
7) or, if one through six didn't apply, maybe you just want to hang out with a guy that may make you cry from laughing too much