Find better matches with our advanced
37 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- May 22
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Making omelets - I enjoy adding all sorts of ingredients to my omelets as I like to be adventurous in the kitchen. I have to add that applies to most aspects of my life too.
Making balloon animals - Okay, so I used to be really good at it when I was a kid but clowning around wasn't in my cards. Now I'm moving on to becoming an expert with the hula hoop. Always something to learn.
Movies - Shawshank Redemption, Real Genius, Weird Science, Goonies, It's a Wonderful Life, The Natural, Back to the Future and Field of Dreams, Love Actually, Y Tu Mama tambien, Breakfast club
Music - It all depends on what I'm feeling but my iPod is filled with everything including Rap, Latin, Classical, Folk and Electronica. Lately, Ive been hooked on Capital Cities, Stone foxes, Dirty Dozen Brass band, M83, The police, Passion Pit, The killers
I love live performances. Whether listening to a singer and bassist at a tiny neighborhood wine bar, to karaoke night, or checking out anything at the Fillmore (Love that place!).
Reading - I mostly read non-fiction, the NY Times, The Week magazine, more blogs than I care to think about, Moneyball, and many creative and business 'zines as well.
2) Trees - I love nature in all its forms. Ideal day for me would be hanging under an Acacia tree, reading a great book.
3) My Bike - Someday soon, I look forward to supping mine up with lights and more.
4) Hats - I love that they make a statement regardless of what you're wearing. They are just cool like that.
5) Choices - Whether it's choosing which shirt to wear, what flavor(s) of ice cream to eat or the ability to watch South Park *uncensored* on the internet, I like being able to choose.
6) My disco pants - Need I say more? :)
2) You like helping little old ladies cross the street
3) You like to take three day weekends to warm beaches often
4) You like to wander
5) You enjoy eating at the bar
6) You have stupid human tricks to share with me
7) or, if one through six didn't apply, maybe you just want to hang out with a guy that may make you cry from laughing too much
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.