Find better matches with our advanced
28 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 27, 2014
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t want kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Okay)
Movies: The parts of Jurassic Park where Jeff Goldblum hits on Laura Dern by enigmatically and sensuously explaining chaos theory
Shows: Old Simpsons re-runs
Music: Thee Oh Sees, Yo La Tengo, Ty Segall, Neutral Milk Hotel, Foxygen, Operation Ivy, Titus Andronicus, Neil Young, Girls, Pavement, Husker Du, Das Racist, El-P, Spider Bags, King Tuff, The Men, The Pixies, Parquet Courts, Sic Alps, St. Vincent, Spiritualized, Danny Brown, Otis Redding, Gram Parsons, Ghostface Killah, Screaming Females, The Black Lips, Bruce Springsteen, Cat Power, The Stooges, Times New Viking, Small Faces, Bob Dylan, Edan, Harlem, The Clash, Beastie Boys, Built To Spill, CCR, Beck, Guided By Voices, The Band, The Velvet Underground, The Rolling Stones, Van Morrison, The Sonics, The Babies, The War on Drugs, other bands
2. Friday evening whiskey
3. Using the word "essentially" at the start of a sentence so it sounds like I totally know what I'm talking about
4. The north-facing slope of Bernal Hill
5. The song "Blue Line Swinger" by Yo La Tengo
6. Drunk / stoned conversations that explore insane hypotheticals to their logical conclusion
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.