Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Barbie_Bytch

27 F Portland, OR

My Details

Last Online
Nov 8, 2013
Orientation
Bisexual
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 7″ (1.70m)
Body Type
Fit
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Other
Sign
Gemini
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Sales / Marketing
Income
$30,000–$40,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
As a person I like to think of myself as confident but not overly. I'm a very humble woman. I understand that there's a time to give and be loving and understanding. I also believe in standing up for what I believe and not being walked on. I'm always there for my friends and loved ones. I don't run from adversity. I care what people think of me because I believe in being the best woman I can be. I want people who come across me to think "hey what a sweet girl". It's not about attention for me. It's about the importance of ones own honor and respect for those around her.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Different things from parts as an extra to woking for a company in Gresham.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Singing which I recorded 4 songs. And playing the piano.Heres two of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ms8oHmXQQ
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrOD1zjR2vQ
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Eyes and smile.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
books no clue, movies anything good. as far as music i like hard rock and rock along with other kinds.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
makeup
hairspray
heels
money
car
love
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I spend 90% of my life thinking of what to do with the other 10%.
But when I finally get around to that 10%, it's boring, so I change my mind.
Is this is an attention deficit, or a complete reluctance to do anything?
Self-motivation isn't really working at the moment.. maybe I should hire a small person to kick my shins in, as remedial punishment.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
By myself, i am still new to Portland, lived here a year and do not know anyone yet.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I’ve sat here for 5 min­utes try­ing to think of some­thing and I’ve real­ized that I’m ter­ri­bly inhibited.…not because of the pub­lic nature of this forum but because I know many of the peo­ple who read this site and am not inclined to embar­rass myself or overly expose myself to them. there­fore my expo­si­tion will be brief and mea­ger as that is all I’m will­ing to do. Call me up tight but that’s the side of my nature an exper­i­ment such as this exposes.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like girls
  • Ages 18–40
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating, casual sex
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You feel it…isnt that what it starts with? And if my description on here isn't too vague for you and you might be interested in actually getting to know me. Or,you're curious..Please just be at least 95% intelligent..I would go for 100% but let's be realistic.
Oh and after talking and getting to know each other I prefer to cam each other before meeting.