1) I'm not a transplant from the West Coast or Iowa or Germany. It makes people sound as if they don't want to be here.
2) I'm not a traveler. Although I enjoy traveling, have done some, and would really like to do more. I get 2-3 weeks of vacation a year and it's usually all family time. They mean more to me than rock climbing in Mexico or hiking in Sweden, although I'm sure those things could be really cool.
3) I'm not the guy that has the same 3-4 pictures of themselves wearing the same things, it's so weird. Don't you have different clothes. Why do people join up and then take 5 pictures right away with their faces 1 centimeter away in different poses and then post everything.
4) I'm not a liar. Never do and never will. What's the point? Lies affect other people and yourself, it just pointless.
5) I'm not the kind of guy who knows the kind of girl he's looking for. If I knew that, I would have found her already and not be here.
6) I'm not the guy that believe in love at first sight. There can be a spark or connection. But I think you don't really know a person till after a drink or two. Most people need it to open up and be themselves. Most people are stuck in cubicles, literally and figuratively, all day so it can take some time to loosen up. I'm not looking for perfect, just perfect for me.
So with all that being established. I'm a DC native, born in the city, grew up in the Maryland suburbs, now back in the city I love for the last 7 or 8 years. Graduated from the University of Maryland, did the office/sales job thing for a few years but knew it wasn't for me. So I got back into the bar/restaurant biz, which I love, and never looked back.