Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Antwerp, Belgium • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 3:16pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Strictly anything
- Not at all
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of space camp
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Dislikes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Dutch (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Poorly), Afrikaans (Poorly)
Nevertheless, enjoying life does not mean I try not to enrich myself along the way. I am what you would call the "eternal student"; someone who always wants to learn new things. Languages, history, physics, geography, all things I can never know enough about.
I'm also really good at logical reasoning, but I do get annoyed when people see flaws in mine. No one's perfect, right?
Films: Sci-fi (Star Trek ánd Star Wars, BSG), fantasy and adventure (Lord of the Rings, of course), comedy (Austin Powers, by far my favourite series of films), historical (Der Untergang, Kundun, The Last Emperor, etc) and action-comedy (The Fifth Element, I love that film).
Music: I can't do without it. Most often you'll find me listening to either Baroque-era classical music (Rameau and Vivaldi are my favourite composers) or music from films and games. Some traditional Arabic, Japanese or Chinese music can be thrown in from time to time. Oh, and some 70s and 80s because ... why the hell not?
Food: That's an easy one. Italian and Thai.
- Mike Ross (Suits)
- Nathan Drake (Uncharted Series)
- Jim Harper (The Newsroom)
- Aramis (Musketeers)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Da Vinci's Demons)
- Rory Williams (Doctor Who)
- John Watson (Sherlock)
- Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassin's Creed 2)
Me? Picky? Not at all.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.