○ I'm sometimes quiet, always clever, and I take public transit or ride my bike even though I have a car.
○ I'm wildly liberal, but can pass for normal. I eat real food, read books of various sizes, and drink about two cups of coffee a day.
○ I've got a YMCA membership and a library card. I'd be into hanging out with you at either one.
○ I can drive a manual transmission and I use my phone for directions to everything because I am a product of my environment.
○ I like going to shows, movies, museums, and outside. In the summer, I'm camping. In the winter, I like the snow. I'm more of a blue square than a black diamond though.
What I’m doing with my life
I went to school for publishing and now I work with software that supports open access research. In my spare time I raise two magnificently lazy cats and practice making the perfect cup of coffee. I like my cats and coffee black, but I usually have almond milk around if you're into that.
I’m really good at
○ Washing dishes, finishing what's on my plate, and writing.
○ I've been told more than once that I should be a professional broccoli chef.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Movies: Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Music: I wanna be a singer like Lou Reed.
Books: I realized all my favorite books were by white dudes, so I had to delete this section. I also read some poetry.
Food: BBQ, coffee and eggs
The six things I could never do without
Rice cookers are pretty good, but I could always just use a pot.
I guess everything I need already exists within me.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
What I will do with my weekend. What I will do next. Books. Games. What to cook for dinner. What the cats are doing (sorry, but we are incompatible if you don't like cats/dogs/whatever). How cool it would be to know how to build more things with my hands. How the grass is always greener. How much time I spend looking at screens. What I should think about next.
On a typical Friday night I am
Getting a drink, going to a show, watching a movie with a drink, making dinner and helping my cats learn guitar.
You should message me if
You want to go see art.
You're serious about miniature golf.
You're comfortable with non-monogamous, meaningful relationships and have enough time and space to meet a new person.
Or you just want to go on a date, ask me what the heck I'm talking about and see how we feel about each other.