Yes there are better looking guys on here.
I get it: Looks matter.
People with a nice personality can go suck a lemon. I [i]get[/i] it.
And yes, I do play video games and watch cartoons more than a person my age should.
That's what being a geek means.
It doesn't mean that's ALL I do.
Okay, so here's the deal. Here's whom I would like to meet, God [i]forbid[/i] that fat, "ugly" people have preferences too:
1. I prefer to date within my own race. (That does [u]not[/u] automatically make me a racist.) I can make exceptions, but just letting you know.
2. Seriously guys, I don't want to date out of state, let alone country. Planet? Maybe.
3. 25-34 years old is my absolute limit. I don't feel comfortable dating older women. Sorry, but you've been around longer than me, and that's intimidating.
4. There is no four.
5. Fellow geeks are welcome, of course! But even if you've never touched a comic book or watched a cartoon made in japan, as long as you keep an [u]open mind[/u] to new things, I'd be happy to share my world with you, and let you show me yours.
6. Ramona Flowers ; Chloe Price ; Marceline the Vampire Queen
If you've ever been compared to one or more of the above, disregard 1-5. It's true love and I've found you. ;)
As for the rest of my profile, which remains unchanged...
"I just want to meet someone, talk about our days, witness each others lives, and survive the zombie apocalypse together. Easy, right?
I always try to keep a smile on my face regardless. Most of the time I'm a happy person! I have a great sense of humor. Even if you think your jokes are corny, I'll be laughing with you.
Recently I've been working on losing my weight and getting back into shape again! Woot! :).
I've been called a 'geek'. A title I proudly wear.
I'm a gamer.
I'm a bookworm.
My favorite sport to watch is hockey. GO BLACKHAWKS!
I'd like to go fishing again one day, because I haven't gotten to do it in awhile.
Feel free to leave a message."