I am not the following:
- 5' 7"- 6'1"
- someone brutally handsome and fighting with you to use the mirror first
- bald with a beer gut and different looking from the my photo
- someone that has a big ego with naked pictures of themselves to send you
- someone that dyes their hair to stay looking young
- someone that is incredibly rich or wealthy
- somebody that's always late meeting you
- someone that's answering texts or calls constantly making you feel unimportant
- playing a sport at night when I could have been doing something with you
- spending every opportunity at the gym checking out women
- treating you as the "next" on the list
- parked in front of the TV watching sports all weekend
- always being right
- a player or someone spending time in bars pathetically trying to pick up women
- the guy that your parents would hate you dating or having a relationship
- the guy you thought was going to be great to meet and be with that turned into a jerk
Here's who I really am:
- someone that enjoys life regardless of personal setbacks, but not taken down by them
- I have a bit of a warped,dry sense of humor
- I have no problem poking fun and laugh at myself
- I'm a romantic at heart and respect my relationships
- I'm loyal, trustworthy, respectful, dependable, and don't have commitment issues
- I learned and know that pleasing a woman in every way has its perks
- I love to cook and believe I make a great spaghetti sauce (maybe bias)
- I keeps a clean, tidy apartment. Yes I even dust. No, I'm not a clean freak.
- I actually have pictures on the walls including the tables, and live plants (my place doesn't look like I'm moving at a moments notice)
- I know the difference between a man's version of sharing 50% of the chores versus your version
- enjoys reading
- big fan of the Vinyl Cafe and Vinyl Tap on CBC
- playing guitar and music in general (not into opera)
- really into playing playing pool
- I enjoy star gazing nature walks, and rose gardens
- I enjoy going to movies, museums and concerts
- enjoy board, card, video, and dice games
- I love my family and my 1st grandson
- I love my 2 adopted cats (bit of a story there because I was a dog person)
- my opinions are not written in stone
- I love what I do for a living
- I enjoy life and people. (Actually, what I really enjoy is discovering why people are who they are.)
- I'm not judgmental about how people got to where they are. I consider my views on life as a work in progress; open to other views and measured to correct my own misconceptions.
- I'M NOT PERFECT
Thank you for reading my profile, and if your interested, and want to get to know me moe, I look forward to hearing from you and ultimately meeting you. If not, I wish you luck and happiness in your search.
I'm gracious when I don't win and realize other people are better at something than I am - they can teach me.
I'm an average pool player trying to get better. I've recently started playing guitar again and didn't realize how slowly it would be getting back into the rhyme (pardon the pun).
my pool cue