Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy


38 San Francisco, CA Man


I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 25–35
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Today – 2:07pm
Hispanic / Latin
5′ 10″ (1.78m)
Body Type
Graduated from university
Banking / Finance
Relationship Status
Relationship Type
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Likes dogs
English, Spanish (Okay)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I love gorgeous, intelligent, confident women who really know how to enjoy life. My ideal woman is between 5’-0” and 5’-9” tall , slender, and in great shape. She is well cultured (and may even speak a 2nd language), enjoys traveling, has a love for good food and wine, and exercise and having a healthy lifestyle are a big part of her life.

About myself:
I believe experiences are what matter, and I make it a point in my life to create incredible ones. I’m a huge believer in myself and tend to view things through a positive lens. I live in a drama free zone and I don’t stress. I like to dabble in traveling to foreign lands: Buenos Aires (lived there), Rio De Janeiro (obrigado), Bogota Colombia (viva Colombia!), and if I took you out on the dance floor to salsa, I’ll give you the best spin-you-turn-you-dip-you that you’ve ever had.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Creatively working my way through the world of Finance and enjoying the journey. Concentrating daily on being in the moment is especially important to me.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Finding a passion. I’m always challenging myself by learning new and interesting things. It’s second nature to me. If you’re into predictable, routine, lay-around-and-watch-football-all-day types, please pass. If you’re into open, adventurous, I-can’t-believe-he-actually-did-that types, then keep reading.

Loving life. Seriously. Mine is amazing and I’m thankful for that
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I love to cook and make amazing Latin Food. If you tried my cerdo cubano, there’s a 5% chance that you would totally hate it, and a 95% near-certainty that it would get you into a riled-up, table-pounding mess of culinary bliss.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
The little things in life that are so good. If you want to intrigue me, a inviting laugh or an alluring smile goes a long way. As for the big things, family is huge.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Places visited and good friends made around the world.
And Espana... Que yo deseo conocer te mucho.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That I know a beautiful secret...
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can" - Lombardi
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Are you athletic and health conscious, with a sense of adventure and are: honest, straightforward, outgoing, and someone who loves good conversation? If the answer is yes, make sure to say hello.

And remember... you miss 100% of the shots that you don't take, so don't be shy!