Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:41pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegan
- Aquarius and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Law / Legal Services
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Tabs12 Chicago, Illinois more spiritual
rld0303 Chicago, Illinois more spiritual
Shillelaghirish Chicago, Illinois more into sports
_vfx_girl_ Chicago, Illinois less artsy
sumusic Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
Ashley12091 Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
michegal Chicago, Illinois less artsy
JVWPP Chicago, Illinois less literary
I also volunteer with an amazing family affected by cancer. It's very rewarding and really makes you appreciate each moment as a gift.
Shows- The Cosby Show, Check, Please, Wonder Years, Entourage, Jeopardy!, Weeds, Flight of the Conchords, Freaks and Geeks.
Music- The Roots, MIKA, Cat Stevens, Kanye West, Michael Buble, James Taylor, Maroon 5, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Lupe Fiasco, Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson (RIP).
Movies- Babel, Crash, Pi, Reign on Me, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, 50/50. I also LOVE documentaries!
2. A rewarding job-Perfect scenario, getting paid to help others!
3. Healthy Food- I especially love raw vegan foods!
4. My laptop- Working on a memoir, NY Bestseller List (anticpated 2014)
5. My book and academic journal collection- I am a nerd, have always loved to read!
6. My Passport- I love to travel and I aspire to go to at least one international destination a year
I enjoy anything from going out to the bars/club/lounges and sipping on a martini, cosmic bowling, grabbing last minute tickets to a musical, sampling a new restaurant, listening to an Elvis impersonator, rocking out to karaoke in Chinatown, or challenging intellects with a board game night!
I also hate tattoos, coffee, and violence.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 28–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating