themselves and make friends easily. I've always been that go-to friend people call for advice, a smile, and maybe even an unsolicited freestyle. I also rock at at bringing copious amounts of spirits and chocolate over to cheer people up.
Shows- Wonder Years, Jeopardy!, Weeds, Flight of the Conchords, In Treatment
Music- Michael Buble, James Taylor, Maroon 5, John Legend, Jay-Z, Lupe Fiasco, Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson (RIP).
Movies- Babel, Crash, Pi, Reign on Me, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, 50/50. I also LOVE documentaries!
2. A rewarding job- Perfect scenario: getting paid to help others!
3. Healthy Food- I especially enjoy raw vegan foods and experimenting with new recipes (I love cooking dinner for someone I am into!)
4. My laptop- Gotta stay connected!
5. My book and academic journal collection- I have always loved to read, usually several books at at time.
6. My passport- I love to travel and I aspire to go to at least one international destination a year
I enjoy anything from going out to the lounges and sipping on a martini, cosmic bowling, outdoor concerts, grabbing last minute tickets to a musical, sampling a new restaurant, listening to an Elvis impersonator, rocking out to karaoke in Chinatown, or challenging intellects with a board game night. I'm down for anything!
They be like smoove....