1) A lover of animals – except for snakes. Things with no arms and legs shouldn’t be able to move, and if I ever see one with you I’ll probably scream and run like a 13 year old school girl…
2) Good at writing in cursive and all uppercase letters
3) Handy – In the kitchen, around the house, in the yard, and in the sack!
4) Sometimes funny, sometimes awkward, sometimes a smarty-pants, sometimes a space cadet, sometimes inappropriate, usually kind of quirky, & almost always compassionate.
5) Vegetarian – Have been for a long time, always will be. You by no means have to be, but I ain’t cooking you no meat!
Five things that I like:
1) Being outside – Hiking, biking, beer on the front porch, gardening
2) Making lists (that are almost always alphabetical) and spreadsheets (that are always alphabetical).
3) My vices
4) Taking pictures
5) Wandering around record stores (currently working on building my old school soul collection), going to shows, and finding my next favorite band – any suggestions?
Five things that I dislike:
1) Broccoli – I’ve tried to like you, but it just not meant to be…
2) The fact that I've never heard humpback whales while floating in the ocean.
4) Online dating sites. For realls. Much rather make a connection in person than typing on this here computer, so let’s make that part as quick and painless as possible and grab a drink, go for a hike, hit the climbing gym, Indian leg wrestle, or anything in between…
5) The end of ski season, even though it means that the nice weather isn’t that far away…
Five things that I aspire to do:
1) Always have a good book ready to pick-up
2) Make people squirm uncomfortably, giggle like a Japanese school girl walking into a Pokemon factory , and/or squeal like a baby pig.
3) Master the art of Indian cooking
4) Travel and see as many things in this world as possible while I still can
5) Win the world thumb wrestling championship