Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm psychology student and I'm really into self development. I like
improving myself and helping others to improve themselves, and I'm
really good at it. Self motivated and lifelong learner.
When it comes down to my personality, on Myers-Briggs test I'm INTJ
). It explains
me pretty well. Besides that, I am a calm, hard working man and I
really enjoy working - kinda workaholic. I really like deep
conversation (big dislike for chit chat) and especially like people
who think rationally. I'm trying to be down to earth, but have a
hard time with that as I always have big visions. I'm a risk taker,
but I always consider many options before I decide what to
Also, like reading books, hiking, spending time in nature, talking
to interesting people, traveling and visiting new places.
As for the professional side, I am mostly interested in education.
Equality and democracy play big role in my life, and helping
educational system improve is my future call (by that I mean making
educational system equally good regardless of their socioeconomic
status and parents' monthly income). So yes, I am pretty much an
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I like spending time doing some creative and productive things.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
* learning and exploring new stuff
* solving problems
* analyzing and shaping behavior
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
is how super cool awesome I am
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I love reading books. Or should I say - I'm lovin' it - to really
emphasis it. I read every day, and sometimes I read all day long.
Not a big fan of movies, but I watch them sometimes.
* Anita Woolfolk - Educational Psychology
* B. F. Skinner - Science and Human Behavior; Walden Two; Beyond
Freedom and Dignity
* Henry David Thoreau - Walden
* Dante Alighieri - The Divine Comedy
* Friedrich Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra; The Will to Power;
The Twilinght of the Idola, Antichrist.
* Ivan Turgenev - Fathers and Sons
* Albert Camus - The Stranger
* Aldous Huxley - Brave New World
* Douglas Adams - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
* Taxi Driver
* One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
* A Clockwork Orange
* Nineteen Eighty-Four
* The Matrix (trilogy)
* Sin City
* Astral City: A Spiritual Journey
* The Boondocks
* South park
* Being Erica
* Curb Your Enthusiasm
* Modern Family
* Psybient / Psychill
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
* Open mind
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
* life ( both scientific and philosophical approach )
* what's going on in today's world and how it affects people
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
* Even though I'm a man, I still have feelings :)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You should message me if you:
* are interested in getting to know me
* can carry on good and interesting conversation
* have some ambition
* love animals
* you are confident, or at least willing to become confident (also
if you understand that, in most cases, being a people-pleaser is
not cute, but infantile)
Please NOTE: I am not "A-list user" and I can't see who "Likes" me.
So if you wanna get in touch, send me a message, not "Like". Thank
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.