Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a fully functional individual with great sense of purpose. I
enjoy learning and exploring new stuff, especially when it comes
down to human potential.
Besides that, I really love reading books, spending time in nature,
meditating and socializing.
I'm INTJ, but I like talking to people, especially with those who
are open minded. I also like talking to those who don't agree with
me on everything, cause it helps me put myself in their shoes and
take different perspective. Although I am not very outgoing person,
I like meeting new people and having fun. I am calm and rational
most of the time, and I find it hard to make a good connection to
very extroverted individuals, but I'm open to it.
Now, you can read a lot more about me from my profile, and if you
want to find out something specific, feel free to ask me.
Also Friedrich Nietzsche is one of my favorite authors, so I will
quote him for my self-summary:
My formula for greatness in a human being is amor fati: that one
wants nothing to be different, not forward, not backward, not in
all eternity. Not merely bear what is necessary, still less conceal
it — all idealism is mendacity in the face of what is necessary —
but love it.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I like spending time doing some creative and productive things. I'm
a therapist, but I also like helping people for free. That way I
feel like I'm improving humanity.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
* learning and exploring new stuff
* solving problems
* analyzing and shaping behavior
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
is how super cool awesome I am
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
* Anita Woolfolk - Educational Psychology
* B. F. Skinner - Science and Human Behavior; Walden Two; Beyond
Freedom and Dignity
* Henry David Thoreau - Walden
* Dante Alighieri - The Divine Comedy
* Friedrich Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra; The Will to Power;
The Twilinght of the Idola.
* Ivan Turgenev - Fathers and Sons
* Albert Camus - The Stranger
* Douglas Adams - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
* Taxi Driver
* One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
* A Clockwork Orange
* The Matrix (trilogy)
* The Boondocks
* Being Erica
* Curb Your Enthusiasm
* Modern Family
* Psybient / Psychill
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
* Open mind
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
* life ( both scientific and philosophical approach )
* what's going on in today's world and how it affects people
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
* Even though I'm a man, I still have feelings :)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You should message me if you:
* like me and want to find out more about me
* can carry on good and interesting conversation
* have some ambition
* love animals
* looking for a relationship in which you will develop and grow,
not just become symbiotically attached to one another
* you are confident, or at least willing to become confident (also
if you understand that, in most cases, shyness is not cute, but
** if you speak Norwegian language. I started learning Norwegian,
so it would be nice if you can to help me with that. :)
Please NOTE: I am not "A-list user" and I can't see who "Likes" me.
So if you wanna get in touch, send me a message, not "Like". Thank
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.