Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm psychology student and I'm really into self development. I am
going to become a coach, which will be my future career. I like
improving myself and helping others to improve themselves, and I'm
really good at it. Self motivated and lifelong learner.
When it comes down to my personality, on Myers-Briggs test I'm INTJ
). It explains
me pretty well. Besides that, I am a calm, hard working man and I
really enjoy working - kinda workaholic. I really like deep
conversation (don't like chit chat) and especially like people who
think rationally. I'm trying to be down to earth, but have a hard
time with that as I always have big visions. I'm a risk taker, but
I always consider many options before I decide what to do.
I use sarcasm, and like people who can understand and use it as
well. Also, like reading books, hiking, spending time in nature,
talking to interesting people, traveling and visiting new places. I
wanna travel the world.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I like spending time doing some creative and productive things.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
* learning and exploring new stuff
* solving problems
* analyzing and shaping behavior
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
is how super cool awesome I am
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I love reading books. Or should I say - I'm lovin' it - to really
emphasis it. I read every day, and sometimes I read all day long.
Not a big fan of movies, but I watch them sometimes.
* Anita Woolfolk - Educational Psychology
* B. F. Skinner - Science and Human Behavior; Walden Two; Beyond
Freedom and Dignity
* Henry David Thoreau - Walden
* Dante Alighieri - The Divine Comedy
* Friedrich Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra; The Will to Power;
The Twilinght of the Idola, Antichrist.
* Ivan Turgenev - Fathers and Sons
* Albert Camus - The Stranger
* Aldous Huxley - Brave New World
* Douglas Adams - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
* Taxi Driver
* One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
* A Clockwork Orange
* Nineteen Eighty-Four
* The Matrix (trilogy)
* Sin City
* Astral City: A Spiritual Journey
* The Boondocks
* South park
* Being Erica
* Curb Your Enthusiasm
* Modern Family
* Psybient / Psychill
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
* Open mind
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
* life ( both scientific and philosophical approach )
* what's going on in today's world and how it affects people
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
* Even though I'm a man, I still have feelings :)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You should message me if you:
* are interested in getting to know me
* can carry on good and interesting conversation
* have some ambition
* love animals
* you are confident, or at least willing to become confident (also
if you understand that, in most cases, shyness is not cute, but
Please NOTE: I am not "A-list user" and I can't see who "Likes" me.
So if you wanna get in touch, send me a message, not "Like". Thank
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.