Find better matches with our advanced
39 • Dhaka, Bangladesh • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jul 3
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Other, and laughing about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English, Italian (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Portuguese (Poorly)
Explain the theory of relativity of Einstein
buy very expensive Japanese designer clothes when really I had just left the house to buy some milk
Playing and singing "Blackbird" of the Beatles on the guitar
Dancing electronic music on the most elevated and visible spot in the club/venue/warehouse
Doing hand stands
I love watching movies over and over again. I dont have any interest whatsoever for movies about shooting, explosions and car chases. I love: visual movies of Gus Van Sant (Elephant, Paranoid Park, Jerry) pretty much anything Woody Allen (Deconstructing Harry and Manhattan at the top of the list). independent movies with subtitles and Swedish accent really turns me on (The Fucking Amal). I like movies about descent into heroin addiction and redemption (Christiane F us the kids of the Berlin Zoo, the basketball diaries), art-house sci-fi (2001 Space Odissey) and Romantic comedies with lovely girls and have a crash on Zohey Deschanel (500 days of summer). I like to explore those old classics that you always hear about and never actually see (recently saw Casablanca, The graduate, La Dolce Vita, La Strada of Fellini). Then random loose stuff: Being John Malkovich, Food Inc., Monsters, Thin Red Line.
Shows: I find television too noisy and an overall waste of time
Music: electronic music is my passion. I listen mostly to progressive house/techno/deep house/dub. that said, I'm a guitarist and appreciate a lot of acoustic stuff. I can play hundreds of song by heart, and Beatles is on top of my list. I'm in love with the Brit Pop period (Oasis, Blur, Pulp, Massive Attack, Stone Roses etc..) and Rock'n'Roll of the 60's-70's. Salsa just doesn't do it for me: I see dancing as an expression of individuality in which I free my soul in an unconstrained way. but who knows, one day that might change.
Food: spaghetti marinara cooked al dente italian style (with seafood) with savignoun blank
General relativity and Quantum mechanics
- my wallet
- my phone
- my ipod
- Don't want me to take you dancing salsa
- like to passionately share your ideas, on everything from black holes gravitational properties to what Lindsey Lohan has been up to recently
- Are keen to have a sunny afternoon casual catch up in a funky lounge and have a happy meaningful conversation
- will in any case accept my secret relationship with Zoey Deschanel
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.