- This year my new year's resolution is to try more new, interesting things. I've already crossed off Karate, rock climbing (both which I now do regularly) and skiing off my list. Now I want to lear to swing dance, start writing again and learn to lead climb.
- I'm mastering my homemade pasta recipe, slowly but surely
- I believe the more you travel, the more you understand the world
- As active as I am, I'm learning about the importance of relaxing and taking it all in
- I'm a sucker for nerdy, philosophical conversations
What I’m doing with my life
I work at a university in student affairs.
I’m really good at
Being able to break the tension with an unexpected comment.
The first things people usually notice about me
I have a habit of smiling and humming as I walk.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Recent books: Flow, Steering by Starlight, Daring Greatly, Awake at
Music: Almost all types: Right now I especially into Terra Naomi,
Joss Stone, Eva Cassidy, Sonya Kitchell, Leah Siegel (Firehorse),
Sara Bareilles, Tori Amos, Muse, Coldplay, Massive Attack, Florence
and the Machine, Radiohead, Glen Hansard/The Frames; lots of
alternative rock/pop music
Movies/TV Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Warrior, Lucy, The
Imitation Game, As Good As It Gets, Documentaries
Food/drink: I love all food, though I try to keep it pretty
healthy. I'm a fan of IPA's and appreciate a good glass of wine.
The six things I could never do without
My rock climbing shoes
Sleeping in on the weekends
Passion and artistic creativity
My favorite coffee shop, 88 Orchard
My bike (the pedal kind)
A dance class of some sort
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Which neighborhood I'm going to get lost in next
On a typical Friday night I am
Whatever the mood strikes!
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I totally washed my hands with mouthwash accidentally at the gym!
You should message me if
You have a fun idea for something exciting to try