Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Redmond, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–33
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 6:27am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
I’m also great at being positive. There is so much negativity through social media, work, and even sometimes our friends. While everyone can be negative sometimes and everyone must be pragmatic much of the time, I think that optimism is the best way to approach the big things in life. Pick an impossibly huge tree and take 5 swings at it with an ax everyday. Learn from your mistakes, get better. Be kind to yourself, and try again.
Neil Gaiman and especially The Sandman, Malcolm Gladwell (Blink, The Tipping Point), The Art of Learning, A River Runs Through It. Currently reading Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell.
Pan's Labyrinth, The Incredibles, The Avengers, Frozen, Cabin in the Woods, American Beauty, Fight Club, Princess Mononoke, Stranger than Fiction.
- House of Cards, The Fall (I cannot give this a strong enough recommendation), Doctor Who, Firefly/Buffy/etc., Forever, Archer, Suits, Game of Thrones, Cosmos, Orphan Black, Parks and Rec, Bob's Burgers, West Wing, Pushing Daisies, Rick and Morty.
- The Decemberists, Dream Theater, Wax Fang, Lady Gaga, Mumford and Sons, The Mountain Goats, Eminem, Kesha, Taylor Swift, Coheed and Cambria, Portugal the Man. Something unique about me is that I don't have favorite bands so much as specific songs by a huge variety of artists that stuck with me. I discover new music not by artist or genre, but by friends with good tastes.
- I'm not picky. Most of what I care about is that I [usually] prefer savory to sweet, and that it's not food I've had in the last couple days.
Cards Against Humanity, Settlers of Catan, Chess, Magic, D&D, Civ IV & V, poker. PvP strategy games are my jam, but I enjoy all sorts of games as well. These are just some favorites.
TED talks? I have a short list of my "most likely to recommend" talks.
Standup: Louis CK. Is there anyone else worth even mentioning in the same context as him? Barely. John Mulaney, George Carlin, and Hannibal Buress are great. Louis CK is king.
Lately, I’ve been looking for someone to go out and explore this awesome Pacific Northwest with. There are SOO many amazing places to explore. Delicious restaurants, weird bars, awesome hiking trails, and even board games nights.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.