Lets go hiking, ride bikes for 50 or so miles and than make amazing meal together or just get a cup of coffee and talk art or movies.
Below are some of the reasons why I am amazing.
* i am funny
* a good listener
* a great cook
* a problem solver
* a loyal friend and partner
* self reflective
* a cheesy romantic at times
* just found out that I am INFJ that borders on INTJ so that means I am unicorn... no wait not like that unicorn but I am pretty darn rare.
* more organized that I come across
* I am a slow walker
I love the following things in no particular order:
* the feeling you get after a long run
* when I pass someone while climbing on my bike
* completing a goal that I have set for myself
* the smell of bacon and coffee in the morning
* making my niece laugh and blush, making my nephew smile
* pork chops
* grilled stake
* cold beer
* white wine on a hot summer day
* red wine with red meat
Personal and Dating References provided on request
movies: fight club, swingers, american beauty, the the darjeeling limited, the lost boys,
music: the doors, janes addiction, pixies, stone roes, jeff buckley,
tv: arrested development, the simpsons, sopranos, entourage, californiacation, dexter, night court,
- access to good food
- my morning coffee
- my bike
One more thing that I willing to admit about myself. I had a pretty bad stutter growing up and it has kind of made me a shy.
****Disclaimer****Not to say that I am only attracted to redheads, far from it but I wanted to be honest and state what catches my eye in a crowd. This a kin to some woman stating " I like tall men because I wear heels and I like to look up at my man."
If you would have to think about the question " would you rather give up oral sex or cheese for the rest of your life which one you choose" for more than second but still end up choosing the later.