Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Last Online
- May 19
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Jdvalensky Grand Rapids, Michigan more adventurous
omnomnomtom Grand Rapids, Michigan more spontaneous
awes_revolution Grand Rapids, Michigan more adventurous
m4stod0n Grand Rapids, Michigan more adventurous
funoholic91 Grand Rapids, Michigan more spontaneous
Seandrums Grand Rapids, Michigan more spontaneous
boredingr Grand Rapids, Michigan less literary
bkdance Grand Rapids, Michigan more attentive
Working on my home beer brewing skills. Notice this is not in the "I'm really good at" section :)
- Laughing at my own jokes
- Yelling at people on TV (they are on TV - I am sitting on my couch being more awesome in some way)
- Receiving back massages
- Making fun of reality television
- Arriving right on time when driving long distances
- Being late when driving short distances
- Bags (around 2 -3 drinks)
- Ummm... And much much more! I mean at least two more things.
Foxy Shazam, Circa Survive, Band of horses, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, Muse, 30 seconds to mars, Chiodos, Rilo killey
Workaholics,The Walking Dead, Tosh.O, Myth Busters, Documentaries, History Channel shows about history.
High Fidelity, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Zoolander, Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, fill in the blank of the dead ( if it has zombies in it, chances are i will watch it), Legally Blonde 2
Currently reading about designing beers / how to brew good and do other things good too.
The Rum Diary, I am American and So Can You, Running With Scissors, Diary, Survivor, and Fight Club. Suggestions are welcome, as long as they don't include sorcerer school or vampire teenagers.
I like to try everything, so I am going to need a bite of what you are ordering.
Family/friends just made the top 6.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
* take care of yourself health wise
* own a boat, live by a lake and/or have a pool or know of one of these options with lax security. Is grand theft marine vessel a thing?
* will make me laugh
* have not uploaded cat videos to youtube
* have uploaded cat videos to youtube
* consider yourself Creative and interesting
* like to give and receive back massages
* enjoy spooning and are good at it
* have some post high-school education
* are independent
* consider yourself to be witty and or funny
* are not a big bag of crazy - little bags, feel free to apply
* want a real life friend
I am picky, and hopefully you are too! If you met most or all criteria we will get along swell. I promise :)