Find better matches with our advanced
31 • F • Cardiff, UK
I’m looking for
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 6
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Welsh (Poorly)
I'm also planning to travel round Russia, Mongolia and China at some point. This statement has been on my profile for two whole years. Went to Iceland instead (country, not shop. That's less what I'm doing with my life and more what I'm doing in hell).
it carries a little. The second thing is generally my astounding wit...
movies: I love to watch most films (I have very little quality control) and own a small collection of old-ish gangster films (used to own a lot of black and white b-movies from the 50's, including the classic "them!" but it got thrown into a skip so it is no more). I love fantasy, sci-fi, art films, some foreign, love the nightwatch and daywatch films. Like some 80's and 90's teen films too
TV: (I added this in here cos a mate has already) Buffy and Angel have now reached almost obsession status and are my constant companions in times of woe and stress. Alias, black books, twin peaks, blackadder, x-files, Rome and almost every other geek tv series you care to mention. Daria is a pretty recent obsession, as is Dark Angel. Love game of thrones, community and always sunny in Philadelphia (all good recommendations for a night in).
music: most types of indie, rock, emo, blues, punk, etc, the likes of which you'll find in the collection of most ex-student types my age.
food: cucumber sandwiches (also Italian and Thai food...)
2) tv: I never watch live tv but i watch a silly amount of tv and documentaries. I also love to quote the funny bits (yeah, I'm THAT person).
3) music: I usually have some sort of music around me at all times, whether it be headphones, stereo or singing to myself (oh, and I sing like a pig with a broken leg btw)
4) necklaces and earrings: missing a necklace or earrings causes me to pull on my neck or ears like some sort of weird nervous tick
5) reading, writing and arithmetic
usually I go out for drinks, and if I don't I try to sleep early so that I'm not tempted to go out
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.