Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Time Lord seeks companion for adventures.
You are invited to go on a lifetime soul mate journey and into a
wonderland of possibilities.
With your Time Lord soul mate package, you receive:
• A writer who has already completed one book.
• Endless, awesome adventures: Travel to the end of time, forwards
• A lifetime of waking up next to a handsome, brave, intelligent
• Encounter Daleks who are much scarier than they look.
• More Daleks...
• And, more Daleks.
• Plus, weird time travel stuff.
• A 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee, Lifetime Warranty.
(Warranty is void if Weeping Angels transport you back in time).
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
• Writing books.
• Empowering individuals with autism to reach their fullest
• Visiting alternate dimensions and alien worlds.
• Blues Dancing
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
"Wow! Another male human who appears to be in his twenties. What an
anomaly! And, what gives with that tie, and those nice shoes. Where
did he learn to dress like that?"
Please note: The previous passage is just an estimate of what one
may think when seeing me for the first time. Who knows, some people
may notice past my disguise and see me for the super, samurai,
ninja Time Lord cat that I truly am.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Movies: Christopher Nolan
, Donnie Darko
, The Matrix
, Lord of the Rings
, The Red Violin
, and many others.
Graphic Novels/Comic Books: Alan Moore
, All-Star Superman
, , and more.
Books: The one I have written, Kurt Vonnegut
, Philip K. Dick
, Harry Potter
Way of the Peaceful
, Journeys out of the
, and much more.
Board and Card Games: Settlers of Catan
, Magic: The
, word games, and many others.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
• Another book to write
• Smiles of Happiness
• Obstacles to overcome
• New Adventures and Opportunities
• People to Inspire
• A lifetime of awesomeness
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
One year from now....
You and I let our inner child out and chase each other down the
slide, battle each other on the teeter tooter, and then have a
wonderful time on the swings.
Or, you and I spend the night in and play a game of Scrabble
. Afterwards, we
cuddle up and fall asleep in each others arms with big
Or, we take a stroll down the beach, holding each others hand, we
cuddle up next to each other, and watch as the sunset falls below
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
The next book I plan on writing is about a post-op transgender
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
In general, I have been attracted to the following kinds of people
in the past.
• People who Enjoy acting/improv/drama.
• Has a big heart and loves all people and animals
• Loves to dance
• Nerds. Bonus points if you enjoy going to conventions like Comic
Con and Anime Expo. And, super bonus points if you Cosplay.
• Spiritually open-minded and interested in or wanting to learn
about out-of-body experiences and meditation.
• Above all else, I'm looking to meet a nice person who will
inspire me to become a better person.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.