I’m just going to narrow it down since these bios can be tough to write and list my likes, dislikes and random facts about me. I hope you enjoy….
- Family: I come from a big loving family and I can't wait to have my own.
- Loyalty: I expect the same from you.
- Traveling: the last city I visited was Rome/Prague…also love to travel back to New Orleans any chance I get.
- Seafood: since I am from New Orleans and love to cook. Gumbo is my specialty.
- Chocolate: I have a southern sweet tooth.
- Playing sports: I love playing in my 3 basketball leagues, 2 softball leagues, and love to play golf when the weather is nice. Want to tee it up???
- Beer/Wine: Who doesn’t love a nice cold beer or good glass of wine after a long day? Peroni and red wine are some of my favorites.
- The New Orleans Saints: I am a season ticket holder. “Who DAT!!!”
- Politics: we are in DC and it’s in my blood.
- Music: currently listening to everything on my satellite radio and enjoy news and sports talk.
- Love the Caps and Hockey.. Have season tickets as well... Who wants to go to a game with me???
- Lateness: You can always count on me to be there and ON TIME. * But if you are a special girl I will always wait for you*
- Drama: there’s no time for all that since I like to have fun!
- Slow drivers In the left hand lane. Can someone teach these people how to drive?
- Texting: I prefer to communicate live or over the phone
- People who don’t have a sense of humor: its so important to laugh…even when it’s at yourself.
Random Facts about Me:
1. I graduated from LSU. (The best college football team in nation).
2. I am a beer sommelier.(Can host Beer/Food dinners)
3. I worked on the PGA Tour/NASCAR/NBA/NHL. I guess I like sports
4. I’ve tried bull riding once…it was quite the experience and am glad that is checked off my bucket list.
5. My grandmother wrote a best selling cookbook, Delicious Heritage by Nippy Carville. Google it!
6. I like to take long drives. I have driven across the country, twice.
Hopefully I have sparked an interest and would love to hear from you.