Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / F / Straight / Single
Iron Mountain, MI
- Last Online
- Dec 17, 2013
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, Spanish (Okay)
2. Books. They're kind of crucial to my job, and also my mental well-being. A good book can make me feel better after a crappy day.
3. The Internet/Computer. It's a place of joy, of endless time wasting, of Twitter and blogs and tumblr and Pinterest and so many fun things at which I can look.
4. My family. I'm close with them, and they are my biggest source of love and support.
5. My friends. They pull me out of myself, and make me do things I would never do normally. They help me have so much fun.
6. And I guess the essentials... food, water, air, shelter, Reese's Peanut Butter cups... aren't those all the essentials?
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 23–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.