1) You're looking for a friend.
2) You're looking for a friend to possibly date.
3) You're looking for someone to play Scrabble with.
4) You want to Rickroll me.
~o~For Potential Romantic Interests: My Non-Negotiables~o~
1) You must support Gay marriage.
2) You must not smoke or do any other kind of drug. (If you've been
clean for over two years, you're fine. And if you smoke hookah once
in awhile, that's chill...but let's get real.)
3) You must not have any history of being unkind to children or
animals. (The time when you were five and wrapped your cat up in a
blanket to make her your "baby" does not count.)
4) I want someone who shares a lot of my interests. Sure,
differences are great, but it's hard when two people have /nothing/
5) You must not be racist, sexist, homophobic, or bigoted in any
6) You must never abuse me (or anyone else) physically or
mentally...without my consent. xD
7) Be driven and have a goal (even if it's vague) that you want to
accomplish in life.
8) You must not get drunk all the time.
9) You must care about what is going on in the world.
10) You should have a sense of humor or at least be amusing to
11) You must understand that I have trouble saying no at times and
that unless you really know me, I don't feel comfortable being
12) If you feed me cheesy romantic lines, cite your sources. I know
my movies, plays, TV shows, etc. I will usually know that you
didn't think that up yourself. Please just impress me with your
knowledge of culture instead of making me roll my eyes at
13) You must understand that, as of now, my family takes priority.
Of course that will change once I really fall in love and find the
one, but right now, if (for example) my little sister needs me, I'm
there for her in a heartbeat.
14) This may sound extremely petty, but you must be clean-shaven
and maintain your facial hair. This is ONLY if I am dating you, of
course. A little stubble is fine as well. But no other forms of
facial hair, please. Do not take offense. It's just my preference.
Just like I'd understand if you weren't attracted to white people
or people with brown eyes. I wouldn't get offended.
15) You must be clean. That means hygienic, drug-free,
cigarette-free, and you need to let me know about any STDs and/or
transmittable diseases. "Cluttered" more than fine. Another
exception is the cleanliness of your mind. That can be as dirty as
you'd like. Also, try to smell decent. I understand that you're not
going to smell like roses after working out, but try to take a
shower as soon as you can. And brush your teeth (and chew some gum
if you start to get not-so-fresh).