This is me, telling you about myself. You're WELCOME.
It turns out I really AM the entitled-looking asshole in the photo. It's your lucky day.
I'm more mundane than my intro implies. Work a lot, play some. Love my family and friends. I try not to be a dick.
I don't give everything 110% because:
- it's impossible
- people who give 110% (or more) or "work hard, play hard" etc. will eventually hate me when I want to watch 4 episodes of Making a Murderer in a row without moving from the couch.
My name is Cam. I am:
- Nearly handsome, though VERY ruddy.
- Inherently nice, though I realize my pictures depict someone who is less than nice. I am not now nor have I ever been photogenic.
- Open to different types of guys and relationships. By that I mean not everything needs to lead to marriage, and not everyone needs to look like Jon Hamm.*
* But if you look like Jon Hamm then yes, I will marry you.
That's me: An asshole with unflattering pictures, asking OK Cupid guys to like him. (Bonus points if you've seen/like Notting Hill).
I know- after reading that EVERYONE wants me. Just form an orderly line.
But wait, there's more:
A great sense of humor is the most important trait in a match for me. I'm attracted to a lot of different types of guys- just be fit, friendly and sane.
I am your guy if you like reasonably well-adjusted, hygienic, romantic guys who wake up in a good mood. Not surprisingly, I also like well-adjusted, hygienic, romantic guys. Also have a soft spot for dog-lovers. And good cooks.
I volunteer for GLBT agencies and I'm very good about feeling guilty about other causes I don't have the time/resources to support.
I like playing tennis, swimming, and snowboarding too. I'm not very good at smiling through the pain.
And I'm excellent at sex. Really. No, really.
You probably noticed me because I said hello to you. Unless you're scowling, in which case you didn't notice me.
I also smell good. Without cologne. Just nice me smell :)
Favorite movie: Aliens, The Crying Game, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Brokeback Mountain, Rear Window. Silence of the Lambs. Heavenly Creatures. The Babadook. My Beautiful Launderette changed my life when I rented it in high school. And I'll date anyone who loves Waiting for Guffman. Likewise This is Spinal Tap.
TV: Arrested Development, Modern Family, Curb your Enthusiasm, 30 Rock, Homeland, Game of Thrones, and the first 5 episodes of any Ryan Murphy show before everything goes to shit. If we were together I'd nicely ask you to at least stay in the room with me while I hate-watched The Bachelorette to see the guys.
Food: Mexican. I love it. Pizza. I love all food.
- My dog (who lives with my brother... so don't worry dog allergists. At least not for now)
- My MacBook
- My Kindle (you'll thank me when I don't have a reading light on at 4:00 in the morning)
- Diet Coke
- Other dudes
Why compatibility percentages with Jersey guys seems to always be low, when they usually look handsome to me.
Also- why so many dudes on here list a shitty book like "The Fountainhead" as one of their favorites.
I really like the idea of having Chinese food delivered, watching a movie, and rolling around in bed until it gets really late.