Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Today – 7:21pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
When I'm not working, I'm training or racing with my cycling team. There's nothing like bombing down a hill at 50 mph with a bunch of friends with nothing to stop you but crappy bike brakes and asphalt!!!
Shows: There are too many good and horribly good shows on television! Shows I currently try not to miss: Big Bang Theory, NCIS, How I Met Your Mother and Top Chef. I will admit to having watched some episodes of Jersey Shore, but am embarrassed about it :-)
Food: I have a bunch of random allergies, but I love food in general. As long as I CAN eat it, I likely WILL eat it :-)
2. Music, because I can both be lost and get clarity with it.
3. A computer, because it is my passion and my way of staying connected to the people I love!
4. Food, well, I just really love food.
5. My best friend, because we are always there for each other. :)
6. Sleep, because sleep is AWESOME!
But aside from that, I'm thinking about what I'll be doing 5 years from now, who I'll be with, where I'll be. Having lived here all my life, I don't think I've taken advantage of all the city has to offer... cooking classes, dance classes, and museums off the beaten path.
Also, I found out that if you Google my name, it comes up with a guy who is a cyclist, web designer, and has the exact same name... and its NOT ME!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
I know girls don't do "the messaging" most of the time, but hey, who knows what could happen. :)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.