Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 5:45am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
Iceman050587 Forest Hills, New York less compassionate
SWS814 New York, New York more extroverted
Georgeous_1 New York, New York more adventurous
bossblue New York, New York more artsy
im_from_mars Brooklyn, New York less literary
greeneyes2377 New York, New York more adventurous
krola00 New York, New York more extroverted
kunyc New York, New York more extroverted
When I'm not working, I'm training or racing with my cycling team. There's nothing like bombing down a hill at 50 mph with a bunch of friends with nothing to stop you but crappy bike brakes and asphalt!!!
Shows: There are too many good and horribly good shows on television! Shows I currently try not to miss: Big Bang Theory, NCIS, How I Met Your Mother and Top Chef. I will admit to having watched some episodes of Jersey Shore, but am embarrassed about it :-)
Food: I have a bunch of random allergies, but I love food in general. As long as I CAN eat it, I likely WILL eat it :-)
2. Music, because I can both be lost and get clarity with it.
3. A computer, because it is my passion and my way of staying connected to the people I love!
4. Food, well, I just really love food.
5. My best friend, because we are always there for each other. :)
6. Sleep, because sleep is AWESOME!
But aside from that, I'm thinking about what I'll be doing 5 years from now, who I'll be with, where I'll be. Having lived here all my life, I don't think I've taken advantage of all the city has to offer... cooking classes, dance classes, and museums off the beaten path.
Also, I found out that if you Google my name, it comes up with a guy who is a cyclist, web designer, and has the exact same name... and its NOT ME!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
I know girls don't do "the messaging" most of the time, but hey, who knows what could happen. :)