Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:21am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Russian (Poorly), German (Poorly)
I also run...a lot. Always looking for new people to run with!
Working to better myself in loads of areas. Better fashion. More in tune with my emotions. Basically becoming an adult while also maintaining my childhood sense of mischief.
That said, I still like to think of my life as a circus act where I'm walking a high-wire made of dental floss over the pit of hell. It's precarious but someone has to do it. And my dentist is happy because it's made of dental floss.
And I'm an AMAZING eater. For a person of my build the amount of food I can consume sometimes scares me.
1) I'd like to keep all my limbs. I've grown attached to them.
2) I'd like to one day be able to vote (I conscientiously object to voting in the US. That's an in-person conversation and one in which often leads to heated battles).
3) Freedom. A loaded word, I know, but it's part of the reason why I never want children.
4) I could do without it but the world be a much sadder place without a really good bottle of red wine.
5) Like #4, but with really good DARK chocolate.
6) Again, I could technically do without this but I can't imagine not trail running. Such an incredible way to get out in nature, relax, be physical, etc.
But really, what I'm thinking about depends on what I'm doing. When talking to groups I think about whether I'm coming across as spastic or flamboyant (and I am). When at my desk I look out the skylight and think about the clouds. When drinking I think of bad barstool poetry. When asleep I wish I dreamed of sushi...
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.