Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Last Online
- Today – 1:04pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.72m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Malay (Okay)
- The understanding of basic Mandarin although I can't speak it for now (However I'd try to make up for my limited Mandarin by learning on YouTube as much as I can or probably buying a book as soon as possible)
- Sometimes they'd know that I speak Cantonese with Hong Kong accent which is surprising to many of them
Movies: Anything that involves drama, action, romance and comedy. What matters is the story line.
Shows: Anime, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0, Justified and some Korean shows.
Music: J-pop, K-pop and trying to catch up with the songs in English.
Books: Learning Korean first (then Japanese) while I'm in a train and magazines related to games, PC, foreign policy and US politics. I am about to add a new book that has something to do with Dune franchise.
- I've not gone to concerts or music festivals before. Eventually I will once my timing is great.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you know many of the events in town (Examples: Comic Fiesta, Food Fair, Urbanscapes and PC Fair)
- you don't mind when it comes to languages I can or cannot speak especially when my Mandarin is limited. Just let me know if you really have a strong opinion about Chinese education
- you believe that what matters is personality when it comes to looking for a friend or partner.
- You believe the heart will be the key to maintaining a relationship with a group or a person. In other words, people ain't together if their hearts aren't combined/united as one.
- Oh. You also need to say more than just Hi or Hello and please let me know what in my profile has caught your eye or I'll consider you as an OKCupid newbie.
- you have a profile that describes who you really are (It shall not be empty). It shall have something that catches my eye (I'll let you know in my first message)
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.