Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Last Online
- Today – 4:24am
- 5′ 8″ (1.72m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Malay (Okay)
- The understanding of basic Mandarin although I can't speak it for now (However I'd try to make up for my limited Mandarin by learning on YouTube as much as I can or probably buying a book as soon as possible)
- Sometimes they'd know that I speak Cantonese with Hong Kong accent which is surprising to many of them
Movies: Anything that involves drama, action, romance and comedy. What matters is the story line.
Shows: Anime, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0, Justified and some Korean shows.
Music: J-pop, K-pop and trying to catch up with the songs in English.
Books: Learning Korean first (then Japanese) while I'm in a train and magazines related to games, PC, foreign policy and US politics. I am about to add a new book that has something to do with Dune franchise.
- I've not gone to concerts or music festivals before. Eventually I will once my timing is great.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.