• Overview of Billy:
Neuroatypical | Intersectional Feminist | Formal Education in Chemistry & Biology (bachelor's) | New to Cycling (main mode of transportation + frequent 100 km+ adventures) | Non-Materialistic | Introverted & Overly Pedantic (trying to work on casual socialization though) | Grey Romantic | Professionally Diagnosed with ADHD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, & Dermatillomania (skin picking) | INTJ
• Interests: I follow my passions.
• Intersectional Feminism (specific interest in how mental health interacts).
• Geography & Maps (recent article I wrote that analyzes the streams & waterbodies of a particular area).
• Cycling. I'm still new to it, but it has felt so empowering.
• Historical Population Data (article list).
• Architecture (pre-1900, I draw/design some too).
• Mental Health (produce a video series & publish articles).
• Nature (produce a video series).
• Social Media.
• Virtual Travel & Exploration via Google Street View.
• As Described by Other People:
I asked some of the people who know me to quickly come up with a brief description about me. Here's what they said:
• "I would describe you as being very intelligent and having an awareness that creates friction with the general world."
• "Billy is one of the most intelligent individuals I've ever met. He also has a kind heart and cares about those who get close to him."
• "I would say focused, meticulous, passionate about specific projects, a fan of architecture, art, the outdoors etc."
• "Smart, creative, interesting."
• Gender, Sex, Sexuality, and Romantic Attraction:
I suppose that in the societal sense I am along the lines of “gender nonconforming”. I say this due to me being a neuroatypical individual who's unable to conform to society's expectations of what a man should be although I'd imagine that my visual gender expression is along the lines of what society would expect from a male. Due to this, the kind of relationship I envision working would be one that doesn't rely on traditional power constructs.
I find myself most sexually attracted to biologically and phenotypically female people regardless of their gender expression meaning that I'm also attracted to gender nonconforming people. I consider my sex drive to be relatively high (fluctuates a little) and my attraction to be highly dependent on physical attributes but that doesn't necessarily imply that my attraction corresponds with society's ideals of what ought to be considered attractive. For one, I tend to find myself more attracted to those who're above what society considers “perfect weight”. I do not mean to imply that I don't value intelligence, I do, I'm just not sexually attracted to it.
In terms of more personal relationships I've barely ever experienced anything other than the relationships I have with my cat or my parents. I am an empathetic and caring person although I may not always express it in a traditionally expected way. Although in the past I've questioned if I'm aromantic, it appears that I just need to warm up to a person after interacting with them for some time. Although I am very introverted and I enjoy immersing myself in my own projects, I feel as though sharing my life with someone could be enjoyable which leads me to being on this site.
• Extra Information About Me:
• A casual video*, I talk about who I am & show you my interests (c. 2013).
• All of my videos: Series, show, nature, etc (Higher production value).
* The hyperlinks on my profile aren't functional if you're on a mobile device so here's the URL for the casual "Get to Know Me" video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuBhudMseiA