Bullet points are so much easier than paragraphs.
- Anti-Planner, Pro Spontaneity
- I grew up in a small town in New Hampshire (Live Free Or Die!).
- I can drive in the snow unlike all DC area drivers. You'd think I would also be great snowball fights, but alas my aim is terrible.
- I love soccer. I played in college, coach, and volunteered with Street Soccer USA last summer which helps the homeless through soccer. Snowboarding gets me through the winter months with my sanity intact.
- I love music but have no musical talent. My guitar is lonely sitting in the corner.
- I make friends with strangers and the homeless (it's weird I know, but I used to volunteer with them. Don't worry though; I decline when they offer me candy and rides in their white vans)
- I can grow a mean beard, but hear you ladies prefer cleanly shaven gentleman (bonus points if you like grizzly mountainmen).
- Doing my best to bring chivalry back.
- I get that all you ladies out there like to travel, but can you survive a spontaneous road trip where we flip a coin when we hit a fork in the road? That's my girl right there. Backpacking Europe? Couch surfing Costa Rica? Why not...let's roll, roll dog.
I like to think I know when to stand up for my girl, when to stand beside her, and when to take a step back and let her flourish. I want a woman to complement me, not complete me (sorry Aristophane and Plato). I want a woman who will support me, yet still tell me if I'm wrong or being an idiot and will want me to do the same for her.