Bullet points are so much easier than paragraphs.
- Anti-Planner, Pro Spontaneity
- I grew up in a small town in New Hampshire (Live Free Or Die!).
- I can drive in the snow unlike all DC area drivers. You'd think I would also be great snowball fights, but alas my aim is terrible.
- I love soccer. I played in college, coach, and volunteered with Street Soccer USA last summer which helps the homeless through soccer. Snowboarding gets me through the winter months with my sanity intact.
- I have a neglected guitar in the corner of my room beggin to be strummed. I've always wanted to seriously learn to play, but can't seem to justify spending the time alone it takes to really pick up. Maybe if I had some company or a muse my guitar would get more loving.
- I make friends with strangers and the homeless (it's weird I know, but I used to volunteer with them. Don't worry though; I decline when they offer me candy and rides in their white vans)
- I can grow a mean beard, but hear you ladies prefer cleanly shaven gentleman (bonus points if you like grizzly mountainmen, but I tend to go with the more socially acceptable look).
- Doing my best to bring chivalry back!
- I get that all you ladies out there like to travel, but can you survive a spontaneous road trip where we flip a coin when we hit a fork in the road? That's my girl right there. Backpacking Europe? Couch surfing Costa Rica? Why not...let's roll, roll dog.
I like to think I know when to stand up for my girl, when to stand beside her, and when to take a step back and let her flourish. I want a woman to complement me, not complete me (sorry Aristophane and Plato). I want a woman who will support me, yet still tell me if I'm wrong or being an idiot and will want me to do the same for her.