Bullet points are so much easier than paragraphs.
- Anti-Planner, Pro Spontaneity
- I grew up in a small town in New Hampshire (Live Free Or Die!).
- I can drive in the snow unlike all DC area drivers. You'd think I would also be great snowball fights, but alas my aim is terrible.
- I love soccer. I played in college, coach, and volunteered with Street Soccer USA last summer which helps the homeless through soccer. Snowboarding gets me through the winter months with my sanity intact.
- I love music but have no musical talent. My guitar is lonely sitting in the corner.
- I make friends with strangers and the homeless (it's weird I know, but I used to volunteer with them. Don't worry though; I decline when they offer me candy and rides in their white vans)
- I can grow a mean beard, but hear you ladies prefer cleanly shaven gentleman (bonus points if you like grizzly mountainmen).
- Doing my best to bring chivalry back.
- I get that all you ladies out there like to travel, but can you survive a spontaneous road trip where we flip a coin when we hit a fork in the road? That's my girl right there. Backpacking Europe? Couch surfing Costa Rica? Why not...let's roll, roll dog.
I like to think I know when to stand up for my girl, when to stand beside her, and when to take a step back and let her flourish. I want a woman to complement me, not complete me (sorry Aristophane and Plato). I want a woman who will support me, yet still tell me if I'm wrong or being an idiot and will want me to do the same for her.
Music: I like good music in any genre. Here's a few: Slightly Stoopid, Pepper, SOJA, Bob Marley, Rebelution, Rise Against, Dave Matthews, All That Remains, Pretty Lights, Glitch Mob, Bon Iver, The Cave Singers, Mumford and Sons, Silversun Pickups, Rage Against the Machine, Shwayze, RJD2, Led zeppelin, Kygo, Matoma, Thomas Jack, Alesso, Bassnectar, other House DJs, Biggie.
Movies: Dumb and Dumber, Step Brothers, Grandmas Boy, Rudy, Shawshank Redemption, Bond movies, The Departed, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Forrest gump, Snatch.
Good: Trustworthy and Trusting. Honest. Loyal. Appreciative. Quirky. Interesting. Pretty/Beautiful/Sexy in your own unique way. Happy. Social. Fit.
Bad: Superficial. Afraid to try new things. Jealous. Extremely emotional/unstable. Controlling. Judgmental.