My personality belies my depth. I have a dry sense of humor. I speak Australian fluently. I can also engage in philosophical conversations about all kinds of things. Insatiably curious. Kind to strangers. Big tipper. Friends confide in me when they have problems, and would trust me with their life. Kids love me. Never unoriginal. I am also confident, humble, stable, thoughtful and enlightened.
I'm satisfied with my success but am constantly trying to improve. I like smart, kind people.
Also, amusing myself. Sometimes I make up country songs about mundane happenings.
Movies: Tombstone, Heat, Step Brothers, Godfather 2, Grandma's Boy, Shakespeare in Love, Goodfellas, Your Highness
TV: Breaking Bad, Bill Maher, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Seinfeld, Always Sunny, History Channel
Classic Rock (Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Clapton etc.)
Hip hop (Mos Def, Tribe Called Quest, The Roots, etc.)
Hardcore gangsta rap, Metal, Punk, Reggae, Classical (Beethoven), and hilarious country (for karaoke)
I'm open minded about most of these things.
- I once had a 3some with Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Butterworth
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- If you get funny/weird messages, please share! I love reading those. Especially if they say "m'lady" (cringe) or they're a self-proclaimed juggalo.
- Or If you can rap
Kidding aside, if you agree with the following, please message me.
- You are honest with yourself and know how to express your needs
- You don't hold relationships hostage
- You take responsibility for your own emotions
- You know your boundaries and enforce them
- You have the courage to live the life you want/deserve
- You think feminism is about equality.
The greatest gift you can give somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, "If you will take care of me, I will take care of you. Now I say, I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me."
― Jim Rohn