- Do you want to meet up with me sometime? (hint: Yes)
- Is this guy attractive enough for me? (hint: ALL my relatives say I am, not just my mom, so this must be Yes)
Nearly everything else is a slam-dunk. But, just to make sure, here's the rundown about me:
- Smart? Yes.
- Funny? Yes, please.
- Polite? I just said "Yes, please." Duh.
- Charming? Yes, so wear a belt lest your pants get charmed off. (BOOM, mark down another point for 'funny'! Also smart because who else uses "lest" except smarties?!)
- Sarcastic? My word! Never!
- Fun? No, actually. Just kidding, mark this down for YES as well.
- Confident? I'm confident the answer to this one is AFFIRMATIVE!
- Successful? I've got a mortgage. The definition of success.
- Responsible? See aforementioned mortgage.
- Honest? Too honest for my own good.
- Good in bed? More like EXCELLENT in bed. I can sleep for hours uninterrupted. I'm probably the best sleeper I know.
- Showers regularly? Daily.
- Smells nice? Uhh...I believe so...
- Tastes great? That's kind of personal...
- Less filling? Wait...what? Did I stumble into a beer commercial?
- Arrogant? Sometimes. :-/ Where are these qualities coming from?!
- Outdoors-y? Ok, you got me. I'm not really outdoors-y.
- Sports fan? Uh oh...I'm not a sports fan, but I'll go to a game someone drags me.
- Not Gay? Last I checked...wait, just so we're clear, saying "Yes" here means "Yes, I am not gay despite my impeccable grooming."
- Impeccably Groomed? This is a lie. I'm typically only well groomed. My current "hobo-beard" may disagree.
How can you pass up a deal like that? Let's chat and meet up. It'll be fun. :-)
To be fair, there is one other thing to consider - what's up my status being "Available"/"Open Relationship"?
I'm married, and we had a beautiful daughter in 2012. Unfortunately, along with the daughter came my wife's serious aversion to any sort of intimacy - like, even holding hands feels forced. This is potentially long-term...or permanent. And much more involved than is typical for post-pregnancy/giving birth. :-/ In Sept. 2013 she suggested opening up our relationship so I could have some chance at the intimacy she was no longer interested in. While not ideal, this seems to be helping both of us.
I removed the longer, more melancholy description I had here, but I am happy to discuss this or answer any questions.
Note: I am "The Gentleman" according to the OKC personality test. Aww.
Note 2: A version of this profile was "stolen" from me by an idiot on Craigslist a few years ago when I was single. He changed the height to something taller - how typical. I never did find out how it worked for him.