Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Naperville, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Oct 12, 2014
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
In my free time, I enjoy riding my bike and running. I also love to sing, and sometimes just stay in and sing around the house. :)
As you would expect, I am also currently looking for someone on this site with which I can spend my time. I would like not only to enjoy the benefits of a close relationship I may find (hopefully spending time with someone biking, working together, being eccentric and goofy) but also contribute to the success of such a relationship.
I would like to be the good listener when you need someone to just listen. I would like to be the incurable optimist and positive motivator for you. These are my favorite moods. :)
I would like to work through conflict when it occurs, and to apologize when appropriate. I would like to go on crazy adventures and be open-minded to your ideas. In the same way, I hope you would be open-minded to some of my eccentricity as well.
I also really enjoy piano, but am not as proficient at reading music. Still I have a couple of really amazing songs I can play, if you happen to know Christian music.
This is a hilarious book about the experiences of a 2nd Grade teacher in a Harlem (NYC) Public School. From not having a supply of pencils to having unusual field trips to a 'farm' in New York City, this book packs the laughs on every page! It makes me realize how good I have it in the typical elementary school of suburbia.
- A willingness to serve
- I don't think there are four more necessary things. I might think of one or two more later.
I'm updating this after having these up for awhile, and I still haven't thought of any more things to add. I think there's a really good reason for that. Maybe you can guess why. :)
- Video games: I think I played a video game once when I was babysitting as a teen, and I couldn't get my character to do more than jump before the boy knocked me off the top of a building. I must admit, I was a bit frustrated after that.
- Secular media: What's that new movie out lately? Is it worth paying $6? Yeah, I didn't think so.
- Texting: All text messages I've ever sent have ended with, "WHERE'S THE LOWERCASE BUTTON?"
Yes, I'll admit, I don't have much of an online presence. I prefer to spend time with people in person, and generally do.
Actually, if you read past the texting piece, I'm quite amazed at your open-mindedness, and would really like you to contact me.
However, if you were looking for a more well thought out answer to this one:
You should message me if you are an open-minded Christian who can enjoy being lifelong friends with a grown up goofball who is perfectly capable of being mature, but most of the time would rather just spend free time living into Matthew 18:3. :)
Well, okay. Maybe that's taking that verse a bit out of context. Please use the in-context version.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.