Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Naperville, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21-29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Nov 25
- 5' 11" (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Christianity and it’s important
- Doesn’t have kids but might want them
- English (Fluently)
I also really enjoy piano, but am not as proficient at reading music. Still I have a couple of really amazing songs I can play, if you happen to know Christian music.
This is a hilarious book about the experiences of a 2nd Grade teacher in a Harlem (NYC) Public School. From not having a supply of pencils to having unusual field trips to a 'farm' in New York City, this book packs the laughs on every page! It makes me realize how good I have it in the elementary school of suburbia.
- A willingness to serve
- I don't think there are four more necessary things. I might think of one or two more later.
I'm updating this after having these up for awhile, and I still haven't thought of any more things to add.
- Video games: I think I played a video game once when I was babysitting as a teen, and I couldn't get my character to do more than jump before the boy knocked me off the top of a building. I must admit, I was a bit frustrated after that.
- Secular media: What's that new movie out lately? Is it worth paying $6? Yeah, I didn't think so.
- Texting: All text messages I've ever sent have ended with, "WHERE'S THE LOWERCASE BUTTON?"
Yes, I'll admit, I don't have much of an online presence. I prefer to spend time with people in person, and generally do.
Actually, if you read past the texting piece, I'm quite amazed at your open-mindedness, and would really like you to contact me.
However, if you were looking for a more well thought out answer to this one:
You should message me if you are an open-minded Christian who can enjoy being lifelong friends with a grown up goofball who is perfectly capable of being mature, but most of the time would rather just spend free time living into Matthew 18:3. :)
Well, okay. Maybe that's taking that verse a bit out of context. :)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.