Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 / M / Straight / Single
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Last Online
- Today – 6:06pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Pisces but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently)
Emile_ Montreal, Quebec, Canada more attentive
afromatik Montreal, Quebec, Canada more into sports
ZenSovereign Montreal, Quebec, Canada less kinky
mattref Montreal, Quebec, Canada more independent
Lunar_bender Montreal, Quebec, Canada more artsy
ElieHaber Montreal, Quebec, Canada less political
brad890 Montreal, Quebec, Canada less loving
Costa_T Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
Cold War Kids / Mother Mother / The Smiths / Dan Mangan / Fleet Foxes / Florence + The Machine / The Limousines / The Matches / M83 / Beach House / The Aquabats / Bibio / Born Ruffians / Fruit Bats / Explosions In The Sky / The National / Modest Mouse / Matt Costa / The Middle East / Noah And The Whale / Of Monsters And Men / Passion Pit / Paul Simon / Peter Bjorn And John / Tennis / Billy Joel / Talking Heads / Streetlight Manifesto / Reel Big Fish
Definitely ask me about anything music related and I'll gladly spark up a conversation.
Books: Catch 22, 1984, Brave New World, Flowers For Algernon, Lord Of The Rings, The Giver, Into the wild and The Road.
Movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind, Fight Club, Reservoir Dogs, Fargo, The Big Lebowski, Children Of Men, Shawshank Redemption, Trainspotting, and my all time favorite, Mad Max!
Food: I'm very simple when it comes to food, I don't eat most sea food other than fried shrimp. Everything else is pretty much golden.
Shows: Breaking Bad, Game Of Thrones, Mad Men, The Wire, Dexter, Arrested development, Community, Parks and Recreation, Mystery Science Theatre 3000! Boardwalk Empire and Bored to Death.
1) My music collection, I constantly listen to my music wether it be on the train, the metro, my walk to work, in my car or at home.
2) My supportive family, we're very tight knit and I can't imagine what I would do without them.
3) Fuzzy Peaches.
4) My computer, although it easily ties in with #1.
5) My amazing friends, so very lucky to have them.
6) A comfortable selection of shitty b-movies and series to watch to keep myself occupied.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–23
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating