Find better matches with our advanced
31 • M • Allston, MA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 3:52am
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
I also host a literary culture podcast and write criticism and some fiction. Honestly, the podcast has probably reached a wider audience than the fiction, but it's good to dreams.
Things that I'm good, but not really good, at: lifting boxes, bicycle repair, encouraging you to do those things you always talk about, drawing cartoons on any available surface, distracting you from troubles by telling embarrassing stories, that bar game with the punching bag.
Things I'm terrible at: folding the fitted sheet, communicating with barbers and other people who cut hair, keeping mortifying experiences to myself, getting rid of books/records.
Lately I'm listening to a lot of podcasts, too. Mostly comedy stuff, like How Did This Get Made, Comedy Bang Bang, Never Not Funny, etc. In fact, I probably listen to too many comedy podcasts, so if this is also you we can start a support group.
I read fiction, and I especially like comic books. Music criticism is great, too. I have a love/love/irritated by relationship with the 33 1/3 series.
Also, lots of movies. I'm up for most anything happening at the Coolidge or Brattle or HFA, or finding weird stuff on Netflix and YouTube, or your favorite movie.
I'm working on being less of a jerk about people's taste, like at the end of "High Fidelity". I bet we can get along even if you don't like The Byrds or "8 1/2". I just really really hope you don't like awful stuff. Like Sublime. Everyone, stop liking Sublime.
2. The same goes for records.
3. Access to sandwich-making materials
4. Oh, I should mention comic books, specifically
5. And I'm happy whenever a cat is around
6. Fall, which is why I moved to New England in the first place.
Bruce Wayne's love life. More comics should feature Batman trying to juggle romance and crime-fighting. I don't believe Batman is always thinking about crime, unless you consider stealing someone's heart a misdemeanor. (alternate answer: Alfred Pennyworth's love life.)
Infinity. I've been watching Cosmos, so most days I spend a lot of time thinking about the cosmic calendar, and the lack of "thereness" in the universe, space-time, a bunch of stuff that I have very little grounding in. (alternate answer: that "all you can eat but you have to eat all you get" sushi place in Brighton.)
Most likely at a bar or a show, or maybe a movie theater, or maybe in bed reading. Or maybe crashing my bike into a tree, something like that. If I've been in the bar long enough, then inevitably there will be some neighborhood track and field, which could also involve crashing into a tree.
- we aren't currently feuding
- you need someone to do a Bane impression for literally any reason
- you want to go see movies and talk about them afterward
- you can teach me about space or atoms, or another language or poetry
- your idea of the best Saturday is laying around listening to records
- double bonus if one of the records you want to listen to is Isaac Hayes's "Hot Buttered Soul"
- you don't mind that I'm afraid of mountains
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.