Find better matches with our advanced
25 • F • Rickmansworth, UK
I’m looking for
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 18–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Aug 18
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegan
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English, French (Poorly)
- losing track of time and being late for everything
- being extroadinarily lazy
- running about and jumping about and climbing up stuff like a hyperactive toddler
- being really spazzy and clumsy and falling over
- that arcade game where you dance by stepping on the arrows
My taste in films & TV shows is quite random. I don't think that sort of thing really affects how well I'd get on with someone.
I lots of different kinds of music, and am always interested in discovering more.
The food question is an odd one for me. I have this thing called Fructose Malapsorbtion, which basically means that I can't eat fruit or anything with fructose or sucrose (normal sugar) in it. It makes eating out tricky as there's loads of stuff I can't have like onion, tomato, some vegetables, anything with sugar in it, and then I'm also vegetarian and allergic to dairy products. So basically my diet is pretty restricted and I mostly live on rice and tofu!
- books to read
- something to draw on and with
It sounds really awful but I get quite a lot of messages, so I hope you won't be too offended if I don't reply. I don't check my inbox often and then usually look at people's profiles before responding so it sometimes is a while before I get back to people.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.