Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / F / Bisexual / Single
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Nov 24
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegan
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has cats
- English, French (Poorly)
dynamo-x Ealing, United Kingdom more rational
15jennifer33 Uxbridge, United Kingdom less trusting
lapinesque London, United Kingdom more aggressive
oxyrynchus London, United Kingdom more aggressive
Diotima85 London, United Kingdom less adventurous
Caramaline London, United Kingdom more organized
courtneyroseb London, United Kingdom less desiring of sex
helliebunny London, United Kingdom more methodical
- losing track of time and being late for everything
- being extroadinarily lazy
- running about and jumping about and climbing up stuff like a hyperactive toddler
- being really spazzy and clumsy and falling over
- that arcade game where you dance by stepping on the arrows
My taste in films & TV shows is quite random. I don't think that sort of thing really affects how well I'd get on with someone.
I lots of different kinds of music, and am always interested in discovering more.
The food question is an odd one for me. I have this thing called Fructose Malapsorbtion, which basically means that I can't eat fruit or anything with fructose or sucrose (normal sugar) in it. It makes eating out tricky as there's loads of stuff I can't have like onion, tomato, some vegetables, anything with sugar in it, and then I'm also vegetarian and allergic to dairy products. So basically my diet is pretty restricted and I mostly live on rice and tofu!
- books to read
- something to draw on and with
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 18–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
It sounds really awful but I get quite a lot of messages, so I hope you won't be too offended if I don't reply. I don't check my inbox often and then usually look at people's profiles before responding so it sometimes is a while before I get back to people.