I am someone that looks at life with childlike wonder, mixed with (mostly) logical actions. I have a grown-up career that I truly do love but I've learned to leave work at work so I can enjoy my weekends. In my spare time I am usually walking my dog, spending time with friends, cooking, gardening (summer), catching up on a seemingly never ending list of HBO series (rainy days), taking a drive to visit family or jumping on a plane for a quick weekend away.
A few things about me:
- My eyes really are blue, deep blue which turn turquoise if I am upset (I wouldn't recommend testing this statement).
- Apparently I look quite a lot younger than I am. Young spirit and great genes goes a long way when you are almost 40!
- I like cars - a lot...for a female.
- I come with an adorable dog.
- I've travelled quite a lot but my list is still long and seems to grow every year. Would be great to meet someone who has a travel bug too.
- I cook a lot, create a lot and use my friends and neighbours as taste testers (so far no casualties!).
- I eat what I crave when I crave something but its usually something pretty healthy.
- I love cheese and lots of espresso...not at the same time.
- I try to eat as organically as possible and grow veggies in my garden.
- I love planning dinner parties.
I am looking for someone that will value all that I have to offer. I am looking for similar traits that I possess...or that complement. Someone that has an optimistic outlook on life, believes in positivity and has a very good sense of humour.
If you think we would get along, please do send a message. Even in the age of Internet dating, I believe a man should make the first move. This might not get me very far on here but there's only one way to find out. :)