I just re-edited this thing from the huge wall of text I had here so hopefully it will give you a nutshell about who I am in a brief snippet.
* I don't drink unless its toasts at a formal event. That means I don't care to or like to hang out a bars and go drinking.
* Not quite an outgoing person, but like sightseeing, museums, road trips, coffee houses and landmark hunting. Am not a sporty person to go to games, run around in the outdoors constantly and attend live music concerts. Reserved and quiet is the key words.
* Don't really like cats or dogs. Am a fish/bird person.
* I'm a Christian and God is important to me. But I don't really go to church. I dislike being labeled as "not being Christian enough" because I don't go and don't do missionary trips/witnessing.
* I'm a casual nerd. Sci-fi, play occasional videogames and like the fandom scene now and then. Have attending conventions in the past and am am somewhat skilled in the art of making costumes/props.
* I like Asian culture. Namely Japanese entertainment and Chinese food, I prefer it a whole lot more over things like what usually shows on TV or plays on the radio station.
* I speak first-year Japanese, goes in hand with the bullet point above.
* Astronomy & other sciences
* Digital Art
That said, I'm looking for "the one". I've never dated, never had a girlfriend, and still a virgin. Essentially I am looking for someone to get married to and maybe start to settle down with at this point in life.
Who I'm Looking For:
I'm looking for someone who:
* Has a college degree
* Is into science and thinking about the world tomorrow
* To share life with and share some of my interests.
* A companion, not just a wife
* Is open to diverse cultures and people
You have my heightened interest if:
* You do something in the architectural, engineering, technology or aviation field
* Speak another language other than Spanish
Not looking for someone who:
* Is chubby, BBW and overweight
* Has a Southern accent
* Hasn't left their hometown and likes things just the way they are.
* Does drugs (includes smoking weed)
* Has kids
* Has tattoos
* Has piercings
* Is a teacher, medical or social worker
I am not interested in someone of a Southern/country heritage. I apologize but its my partner preference. I've been living in Tennessee and in the South for twenty three years, I understand most of what's going around me but I feel like a foreigner and put out with everyone's mannerisms and talking completely different than me. Especially the mentality that if you don't come along in their communities to their churches, concerts, picnics and trail rides being a group socialite you're nothing more than a stranger. I want someone unique and not the standard fare of a different caliber and upstanding . I would really like see a different face and hear a non-Southern accented voice after living in the South almost all of my life.