* I’m not a social drinker; you won’t find me hanging out in bars or clubs.
* Reserved and quiet is the key words; I like sightseeing, museums, road trips, coffee houses and landmark hunting.
* I’m a fish/bird person.
* I'm a Christian and God is important to me.
* I'm a casual nerd. I love sci-fi, play occasional videogames and like the fandom scene now and then. I’m somewhat skilled in the art of making costumes/props and enjoy it.
* I like Asian food and entertainment. Namely Japanese entertainment and Chinese and Indian food.
* I speak first-year Japanese.
* Astronomy & other sciences
* Digital Art
That said, I'm looking for a serious relationship, someone that will become a life companion. I still haven't found a place to settle down. There's a world out there and I want to explore it. I would like to do so with a companion at my side as I see what life has to offer.
Who I'm Looking For:
I'm looking for someone who:
* Has a college degree
* Interested science and the world of tomorrow
* A companion to share life with , and shares my interests.
* Someone who is open to diverse cultures and people.
* Someone who likes to travel.
You have my heightened interest if:
* You do something in the scientific, technology or aviation field
* Speak a foreign language other than Spanish
Not looking for someone who:
* Does drugs (includes smoking weed)
* Drinks socially
* Has kids
* Has tattoos
* Has multiple body piercings
I am not interested in someone of a Southern/country/Appalachian heritage. I’m looking for someone unique who appreciates travel, different cultural activities and love to explore new avenues in life. I would love to see a different face and hear a non-Southern accented voice after living in the South most of my life.