Okay, so here some "fun" facts for those of the Deal Breaker mentality:
• I'm a lefty. It's a big deal. You righties will never understand our plight.
• I'm allergic to cats. My allergies are generally mild, but I did encounter a pair of ninja death kitties once that nearly killed me. That's probably hyperbole, but there *was* considerable swelling involved. Not pretty.
• I hate beer. I'm told it's an acquired taste... so I guess I just never acquired it, and not from lack of trying. I don't think my quality of life has suffered because of it though.
• I'm not a sports fan. Like at all. I mean, I'll suffer through a game if that's what my brother or dad are watching, and I feel like spending time with them, but it's generally not my idea of a good time.
• I like video games. Some friends have referred to my home as GameStop because I literally have hundreds of video games. I don't really play all that much anymore, but it's still my favorite pastime.
• I'm kind of shy. And introverted. And have what I consider mild social anxiety. I know a lot girls find this sort of thing incredibly sexy, but hey, it's the truth. It's not at all convenient for me, so if it was something I could change, I would've done it by now.