Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Gay / Single
La Mirada, California
- Last Online
- Dec 4
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism and laughing about it
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
gabeforever Anaheim, California less mathematical
superstareric Long Beach, California more adventurous
BenjaminA24 Whittier, California less kinky
chriskot123 Los Alamitos, California less compassionate
luckyluckymatt West Covina, California more modern
wobugaoaini Garden Grove, California less desiring of sex
Gamer83 Buena Park, California more adventurous
Also the fact that I bear a striking resemblance to Oscar Wilde :)
Books: The Song of Ice and Fire series, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde (All his works, but mostly The Picture of Dorian Gray), Angels in America, Most Stephen King Books, The New Jedi Order series, Perks of Being a Wallflower, LoTR, World War Z, A Tale of Two Cities, The Catcher in the Rye, 1984, and many more I am sure I have forgotten to mention.
Movies: Star Wars Triology (Episodes IV-VI), The Princess Bride, Labrynth, Casablanca, Serenity, Sunset Boulevard, Angels in America, Sherlock Holmes, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Wreck-it Ralph, Pitch Perfect, The Lord of the Rings (Including the Hobbit), Moulin Rouge, The Avengers, Captain America, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland (animated), Hercules, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Sword in the Stone, The Brave Little Toaster, Troop Beverley Hills, Tombstone, Mommie Dearest, Cabin in the Woods.
Shows: Game of Thrones, Golden Girls, I Love Lucy, Sherlock, Coupling, How I Met Your Mother, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Rupal's Drag Race, American Horror Story, South Park, Grey's Anatomy (I can't explain it, but that show has gotten inside me and will not let go lol).
Music: Mostly Musical Theatre. Bare: A Pop Opera is currently my favorite (anybody who knows it immediately gets bonus points). Outside of Musicals I really enjoy Matchbox 20, Green Day, 80's/90's Alt rock/pop.
2. Sheet Music (If music be the food of love, play on)
3. RPG Books (nerdy yes, do I care? No. :P)
4. The Song of Ice and Fire Books (Read them all the way through at least twice)
5. Another person to have witty banter with
6. Cards Against Humanity (could play for eternity and it would never get old)
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating