Find better matches with our advanced
35 • Medford, MA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Between going down the road toward a better job and an improved life overall. I am presently working two jobs and volunteering for MATV. I keep myself fairly busy. But that doesn't mean I don't have enough time to have some fun with my friends and family, and quite simply enjoying life!
I'm also a die hard Boston Sports fan. If you are related to Bobby Valentine, you need not message me!
I'm also a good listener and communicator.
I'm a horrible dancer, but that is what makes me a great dancer!
I love cooking for others and I also enjoy cooking with others. But I'm warning you now- I don't give my homemade Chilli recipe to just anyone.
Also, I believe I look much more handsome in person than I do in photographs. (I do not photograph well.)
Movies: The Hurricane, Remember the Titans, Keeping the Faith... I could go on and on- love movies!
Music: "It's a small world after all" is on constant repeat on my ipod- straight gangsta.
Food: You name it, I eat it.
5. Message me to find out #5 :)
6. My alarm clock
I have a very mild case of CP. Friends tell me I am just like anyone else in life. Everyone has something; mild CP is both my social curse and a life blessing. . .
A couple of facts about CP:
1. There is almost no chance of it being passed onto the next generation.
2. I buck the "norm" when it comes to a lot of ways in which the Internet describes people with CP as being. For example, I am very social and outgoing. A key thing to remember when getting to know me and how CP affects me in life is that I know how CP affects me and I also know that there is a ton of information out there on the subject that does not apply to me. If you want to find out the affect of how CP affects my life all you have to do is ask me; please do not assume that if the Internet says it, it must also apply to me. That is about the worst thing you can do if you want to get to know me better! :)
3. I do not drive. That said I do travel when I have time and opportunity; I just travel via public transit; wether that be bus or public transit system. Many people in the Boston area use public transit regularly. That said, if driving is a deal breaker for you, then so be it. You will be =missing out on a really good man. :)
You live and date with integrity. You are actually interested in and ready for finding a real and serious relationship and not just date around. Also key in this is a bonafide presentation of who you are, especially in person, and that you present real interest on a date and not use "pet" lines, like "You have very beautiful eyes."
Also, If you appreciate sarcasm and wit and enjoy sports in some aspect. I would love the chance to get to know you better, and if you are up for it, grabbing a drink or a bite to eat.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.