Ten things about me:
1. I'm a fucking ball of energy. I never get tired. Or if I do, it will be long after you do.
2. Seventy-five percent of the time in order to have fun, I do not actually have to spend ungodly amounts of money. In other words, I believe in free fun.
3. I don't believe in fashion. I wear what's comfortable. No tight pants. I'd like to have my genitals not smashed up against my thighs, please.
4. I still think internet memes from 8 years ago are funny. God bless the Rickroll! (We've known each other for so long. You know the game and we're gonna LOSE it).
5. Never finished college. But I make up for the lack of degree for degrees... of wittiness. Or something less clever.
6. I will go out of my way to mercilessly annoy the shit out of hipsters or any other stupid cliche group of people that need to be punched in the face (because I don't believe in inflicting pain upon people, but I will jab at their sides as much as possible).
7. YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
8. I tell dad-jokes all the goddamn time. If you match the amount of dad-jokes with other dad-jokes I haven't heard, the chances of us sleeping together will probably rise upwards.
9. Using Venn Diagrams as a way to explain something is very acceptable.
10. What the hell am I doing on this website?